What kind of bitch pitching is this for softball ?

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I joined a mens fall softball league, our first game was last night. I'm used to this type of pitching;

Instead, this bitch league has policy of unlimited height ! Over 12ft is ILLEGAL per the AASL. The average pitch thrown at me was almost 20 feet - it looked ridiculous !

I wish I had known this, and it's a real dick way to throw a ball.
I went 0-2, struck out twice. It's a bull shit style.

Turtlebuns again!! I think that softball is for faygles for sure.. Just play regular baseball you clowns!!

In the UK we would play a game called rounders, which is basically baseball's retarded little sister. And even in that the underarm throws were for girls only.

In the UK we would play a game called rounders, which is basically baseball's retarded little sister. And even in that the underarm throws were for girls only.
Never heard of Rounders but it sounds like a retarded little sister to baseball! Is it fun at least? Any pics of this beast?

Never heard of Rounders but it sounds like a retarded little sister to baseball! Is it fun at least? Any pics of this beast?

It's basically baseball with little stubby bats. Also it's mostly played by girls.

Rounders-_Pic.jpg

I was legit godlike at Rounders in school

Lol @ two strikeouts. You could throw a ball 100 ft in the air and I'm still gonna make solid contact. Must suck to have shit hand/eye coordination.

Man up, you pussy.

I pitched in a slowpitch league in 1980. It was a 12 foot limit and I pushed the 12 foot pretty hard. Varying the height really fucks with a batters timing. There were weekend tournaments with the unlimited rule that one of our competing teams asked me to pitch for them.

As long as they throw it underhand and don't pitch it fastpitch then your probably the bitch from not being able to hit a slowpitch throw.

Hilarious title. Any underhand pitching with a softball is bitch pitching, Sally.

The more vertical movement there is in the pitch, the harder it is to hit. If you ever watch a kids coach pitch baseball game, the better coaches know they have to have some speed on the pitches. If you try to lob it in easy, they'll miss every fucking one.

Yea, high arch is fuckin garbanzo beans. I wouldn't join a league that played that shit.

The fall ball league around me is fast pitch, and I've played in that one. It's the only one I'll get in on.

I joined a mens fall softball league, our first game was last night. I'm used to this type of pitching;

Instead, this bitch league has policy of unlimited height ! Over 12ft is ILLEGAL per the AASL. The average pitch thrown at me was almost 20 feet - it looked ridiculous !

I wish I had known this, and it's a real dick way to throw a ball.
I went 0-2, struck out twice. It's a bull shit style.

I played in a league like that one year.

We called it smash ball.

How the fuck did you strike out? You were swinging at a beach ball.

hahaha
1) you striked out in girl ball
2) you striked out to a bitch pitch

buns, that ball was 20 feet in the air, how you miss that? Stop crying and git gud, mate

Back