What is your favorite city, sherdoggers?

None. Theyre all shit. Could be Amsterdam but Ive never been there, so none.

Only the ones I've been to.

Bangkok
San Diego
Sapporo
Budapest

Heard Amsterdam is nice, but I've only had a layover there.

I enjoy San Francisco since it's my old stomping grounds as well as Portland, Oregon. Portland has a lot of variety compared to the towns around me now, plus I don't have to pay sales tax when I go there while as a Washington resident, I don't have to pay state income tax.

Portland fuckin' oregon

hqdefault.jpg

In the US, any of the Front Range towns/cities north of Denver aside from Greeley, Madison WI, most any cities north of San Jose CA on the West coast.

Sydney

San Diego gets a lot of love when threads like this appear,i thought it was pretty "meh".

on Topic: Um any of the predominant red ones from that voting map.

That's not really any cities.

on topic: top cities I've visited for ~week are Hong Kong, Shanghai, Kyoto

Unfortunately, it didn't meet my criteria. I only wanted to include cities I'd actually been to because then I could truly judge the city based on real life experience. However, I think I'll do a list of ten domestic and international cities I haven't been to, but would most like to visit:

US:

New Orleans
Seattle
Portland
Las Vegas
San Diego
Honolulu
Anchorage
St. Augustine, FL
Tampa
Orlando

World:

Tokyo
Barcelona
Bangkok
Rio De Janeiro
Buenos Aires
Ho Chi Minh City
Istanbul
Phnom Penh
Cancun
Pattaya

1-london-night-skyline-matthew-gibson.jpg

Agree with you there; London is amazing
-I'll be there in 2 weeks (I go about 3x a year to England) and London is hands down my favorite

1-london-night-skyline-matthew-gibson.jpg

Agree with you there; London is amazing
-I'll be there in 2 weeks (I go about 3x a year to England) and London is hands down my favorite
It's an amazing city, no doubt. I've been there well over a dozen times. Haven't been there since 2009, though. I was in Europe last summer, but I was just in France. A lot of times I'll fly into London even if I'm mostly traveling to another Euro country. I wouldn't say London is my favorite city, but it's up there. I like Paris and Rome a bit more.

London, it feels like the centre of the world.

Admittedly not been to New York yet.

It's an amazing city, no doubt. I've been there well over a dozen times. Haven't been there since 2009, though. I was in Europe last summer, but I was just in France. A lot of times I'll fly into London even if I'm mostly traveling to another Euro country. I wouldn't say London is my favorite city, but it's up there. I like Paris and Rome a bit more.

Haven't been to Rome yet.... paris is quite a site
-went during bastille day
-and went about 1 week after the music house terror attack, sad times but completely free of tourists and everything was open (just extra security)

amsterdam was nice too

Aspen, Colorado used to be great. I remember in the early 2000's, I would go skiing/boarding there.

These days, the city should be rename to North Guadalajara.

Back