What is your favorite city, sherdoggers?

from NYC, so of course that is a given

as far as American cities, New Orleans is my favorite to visit

i will say that I did enjoy my short trip to Houston a few years ago....i wouldnt want to live in New Orleans, but I would certainly not mind living in Houston or the surrounding burbs

international cities i love to visit and would live in

Amsterdam, Taipei, and Lyon

@Cint 's favorite is prob the bayou or rural Georgia

charles-giroux-rural-louisiana-bayou-scene-with-nearby-farm-and-figures-by-the-shore.jpg
occ%202.jpg

I like Frankfurt

Wanna go to all major hiphop cities in the USA, New York sounds great.

Traveling the world sounds great too.

Disagree completely but you're entitled to your opinion.

Don't insult our Mexicans! <{ohyeah}>
As far as American cities go, I've been to: Houston, Philly, New York, Buffalo, Miami, Orlando, Vegas, and Detroit and thought Detroit and Houston were comparable in overall shittiness. ive never seen such dilapidated shitholes in Canada.

He basically said you can have fun if you snort mountains of blow non-stop
he basically said you need to snort mountains of blow non-stop to enjoy your time in Houston lmao. No offense to @RR, I'm sure with his line of work, he enjoys snorting mountains of blow all over the Nation with famous people. The most interesting man on Sherdog

Oh and New Orleans. Outside of Bourbon street, and the old debutante neighbourhoods the entire city is third world depressing. flat, humid, shit.

I was suprised at how much I liked Philly. Outside of the downtown core, every neighborhood had a certain charm and uniqueness to it.

he basically said you need to snort mountains of blow non-stop to enjoy your time in Houston lmao. No offense to @RR, I'm sure with his line of work, he enjoys snorting mountains of blow all over the Nation with famous people. The most interesting man on Sherdog
Not at all, i meant you CANs are too cheap and beta for anyone to show you a good time.

As far as American cities go, I've been to: Houston, Philly, New York, Buffalo, Miami, Orlando, Vegas, and Detroit and thought Detroit and Houston were comparable in overall shittiness. ive never seen such dilapidated shitholes in Canada.

Ever been to Sarnia or Windsor?

Oh and New Orleans. Outside of Bourbon street, and the old debutante neighbourhoods the entire city is third world depressing. flat, humid, shit.

i have a totally different perspective

i think Bourbon Street is the WORST part of the city, definitely the stinkiest
it is only the tourists who dont know any better, whiskey tangos, and ghetto thugs.....its cool to check out if you've never been before, but bourbon street is for rubes

crazy to me that anyone thinks bourbon street is the highlight of New Orleans

i have a totally different perspective

i think Bourbon Street is the WORST part of the city, definitely the stinkiest
it is only the tourists who dont know any better, whiskey tangos, and ghetto thugs.....its cool to check out if you've never been before, but bourbon street is for rubes

crazy to me that anyone thinks bourbon street is the highlight of New Orleans
I think Bourbon street is the only street tourists know I because it's the only street worth visiting. Although I enjoyed the plethora of Victorian style mansions. Other than that the city was poorer than most of Africa

I've not been to a ton of places but I really loved Chang Mai and Fremantle.

Back