What is the unhealthiest thing that you eat?

The occasional fast food meal or bag of Oberto beef jerky.

I'm currently eating Wendy's, but for the most part I just eat high fibre breads, cereals, vegetables and lean meats/fish.

I had friend who did a post doc in Edinburgh and she sent me a pic of the special of the day at the commissary: baked bean pizza. It was just as disgusting as it sounded. Baked beans on pizza crust.

She also sent me an article that the average Scot has one serving of fresh veggies every 18 months.

Lol......it's about right.

Their choice in alcoholic beverages are unhealthy too.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

pastries and cookies, which I used to eat almost daily my whole life, trying to reduce it now.. junk and other garbage i would eat 2-3 times per year at most nowadays

Southern food in the USA for breakfast is probably the worst. Bleached flour biscuits smothered is gravy. Fried eggs, fried sausage or steak, fried bacon, fried hasbrowns, toast with jelly or butter. Cancer and heart disease made with love, served on the table.

Southern food in the USA for breakfast is probably the worst. Bleached flour biscuits smothered is gravy. Fried eggs, fried sausage or steak, fried bacon, fried hasbrowns, toast with jelly or butter. Cancer and heart disease made with love, served on the table.
This is right up @Cint 's territory

You just lost your Confederacy membership by your derogatory comment.

150logogif.gif

I think fried chicken is really sinful. its full of oils and fats!

We have this korean Fried chicken place in town that is really good. If you haven't tried it Korean style, check it out.

Basically the "full-English" breakfast. They fry the bread in the bacon and sausage drippings as well in England.

Honestly

I Probably eat a pint of ice cream every other day. Cupcakes, cookies, chocolate etc

I don't drink, smoke, and I usually eat heathy meals. But i eat an abundance of sweets

Once in a while I buy two pack of spicy ramen and eat them raw like chips.

That shit must have an absurd amount of salt and chemicals, but it is so awesome.

I am anotherwise pretty refined dude when it comes to food and drinks tho.

It's not uncommon for me to kill a bag of hostess donuts in one sitting.

BCAAs made out of friggin DUCK FEATHER

So the news is that brown roasted potatoes may cause cancer. Dammit I love the crispy bits in the bottom of the pan of roasted potatoes!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...oast-potato-cancer-link-massive-overreaction/

This got me thinking about what other unhealthy things I eat.Recently I tried Paratha or Roti Canai. this is a greasy thin bread eaten in China, India, Indonesia.

64dc39519bda7d04f8a6614d76b1569a.jpg

Shit is like crack. You take it out of the freezer and cook it in a pan. You use it as a utensil to eat curry but i just put feta cheese or french soft goat cheese and it is the bomb. One thin paratha is 340cal and full of fat. An easy snack but brutally unhealthy.

Ahaha, one of my favourite treats. :D Roti Canai is really a Malaysian thing, though, and those other countries have adopted it from there. I live part time in Malaysia and regrettably eat shitloads of the stuff at times. Fucking hell, it can be delicious.... And if anyone was ever struggling to put on weight for whatever reason.... well, have some Roti Canai every day. Idiot proof way to put on weight. And if you don't end up a diabetic after a few years of eating this stuff, they should give you your money back.

I eat mostly a high raw whole foods plant based diet, and have been doing so for about ten years now. My overall health is like stupid good these days. Switching to this way of eating is like the best thing I ever did, so I can't see myself ever changing, but I do cheat sometimes, ahem.... mostly with pizza, various kinds of Thai and Vietnamese foods, and of course all those incredibly delicious and morbidly unhealthy things they sell in Malaysia (including Roti Canai...). And chocolate.

Manufactured sweetner plus trans fats at temperatures to degrate them all, I leave you:

Caramel syrup on a twinkie

White bread, but I don't eat it on a regular basis, and I eat the good-quality stuff, not the cheap corporate crap. Can't help it...I love the stuff.

xfresh-city-organic-ace-bakery-white-sliced-loaf_b83.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HKiZ-K6OX_.jpg

Surf and Turf fries! If you haven't had them, you need them in your life, garunteed.

Imagine a mountain of perfectly crispy fries (crunchy outer, soft inner) topped with pico, guac, sour cream, mexi blend cheese, special sauce, perfectly tender medium well carne asada, and shrimp (also amazing in burrito form).

Pic for you degenerates:

o.jpg

Surf and Turf fries! If you haven't had them, you need them in your life, garunteed.

Imagine a mountain of perfectly crispy fries (crunchy outer, soft inner) topped with pico, guac, sour cream, mexi blend cheese, special sauce, perfectly tender medium well carne asada, and shrimp (also amazing in burrito form).

Pic for you degenerates:

o.jpg
criminally overcooked steak.

Back