What is the Republican message?

dont blame others?

but the mexicans are taking away jobs and muslims ate grooming the kids....the blacks are using tax dollars that needs to be spent on the military...

its not fair!

He meant don't blame AMERICANS.

.... unless they are old, young, liberal, poor, female, brown, educated..... you know what on second thought maybe this wasn't thought out.

Like you said, it's shallow stuff. You're trying to win a general election where regular people get to vote. You can't run someone with stuff like this floating around.

joe_biden.jpg

'But Trump' won't work. The dude is a special case and seems to defy all the things we hold to be common knowledge when it comes to elections. The interesting question is will that become the trend or will Trump be seen in 10 years as an outlier.

For all we know American elections me that be exclusively between reality TV hosts you g forward. It seems unlikely though.

hi there again from work this time!

no, that won't do either. Roy Moore could very easily be sitting on the Senate, afterall. Biden's issues had to do with his ability to communicate without sprinkling in some odd gaffes here and there - President GW Bush actually had similar issues when speaking in public.

you keep referring to this "out with the old and in with the new" mindset, as if the Democrats didn't nominate a junior senator from Illinois in 2004 to the POTUS.

- IGIT

Republicans try to push a teach a man to fish mentality while democrats try to push give a man a fish mentality.

I wonder when the GOP will finally turn on "give a fish" Jesus? I mean, that guy was giving out bread, too. He was enabling poor people like crazy back in the day.

-Small government
-Judeo-Christian values
-American Exceptionalism
-National Defense
-Get rid of darkie

That last one is pretty harsh. "Put darkie back in his place" would be a more fair rendering.

hi there again from work this time!

no, that won't do either. Roy Moore could very easily be sitting on the Senate, afterall. Biden's issues had to do with his ability to communicate without sprinkling in some odd gaffes here and there - President GW Bush actually had similar issues when speaking in public.

you keep referring to this "out with the old and in with the new" mindset, as if the Democrats didn't nominate a junior senator from Illinois in 2004 to the POTUS.

- IGIT

Right but the next election they nominated the same old lady that they made a deal with 8 years previous. 1 step forward, two steps back.

As far as I can tell the GOP message is no more gun restrictions, lower taxes makes our corporations more competitive and helps everyone else, poor people will choose to stop being poor if we remove the incentives for being poor.

I agree with the 1st, they take the 2nd too far, and the 3rd isn't a real message just a dog whistle.

You couldn’t hit the bullseye better than this post.

Christians (lol) completely sold their souls to the devil this go around. Jack did you ever think you’d see evangelical Christians (the real wackos) defending child molesters and wife beaters. Sure they might protect them under the cloth of the church but I never thought they’d protect the political elite the same way.

I’d say Jesus would be rolling over in his grave but he moved the rock and left that hole during Easter time. Lol
Who hurt you Kong? Please tell me who hurt you.

Seriously? It's lower taxes and regulations, greater military both funded through saying 'oh well' to poor people

Ah the intellect of a trump supporter. Nothing quite tops it.
Just because I think you're an idiot doesn't mean I support trump. I've said before here that I don't like any politicians. Slimy, conniving motherfuckers.

Seriously? It's lower taxes and regulations, greater military both funded through saying 'oh well' to poor people
"Lower taxes and regulations" while being true in some sense is not helpful in anyway as a message. How low? Zero? A better message is needed.

And regulations are even stickier. Do republicans agree with keeping drinking water clean? Of course, so "less regulations" is meaningless too.

If you're going to start with "Seriously?" you may want to follow it with a good answer.

"Lower taxes and regulations" while being true in some sense is not helpful in anyway as a message. How low? Zero? A better message is needed.

And regulations are even stickier. Do republicans agree with keeping drinking water clean? Of course, so "less regulations" is meaningless too.

If you're going to start with "Seriously?" you may want to follow it with a good answer.
I didn't mean Seriously to be condescending (i'm not smug, so don't do that), I mean it like a serious answer

Back