What is the most recent thing you've purchased?

An underarmour workout shirt and some yoga blocks (not counting a coffee and a burrito for lunch).

A knock off mechanical keyboard with Outemu Blue switches for $38
tQ-ixVFrO3Usddefault.jpg

Aukey-MechnicalKeyboard-4.jpg

Big ass bag of clams and some veggies. I need a T-level boost after all the traveling stress and sleep deprivation.

Some floor mats for my car, a can of black primer and some sand paper.

Groceries.

I don't remember the last thing I bought for myself that wasn't a routine purchase.... I guess its time to treat myself.

Hammer, Level, Tape Measure, 11-1 Klein screwdriver, 2 pairs of channel locks , tool bag

25% deposit on a sword for future mancave.

Last edited:
-Like 10 different variations of kit-kats and random stuff when I was in Japan
-Samsung S8 for my wife
-Heavy duty zip ties
-Groceries

Agreed.
Used to be union electrician apprentice crew checking in
Almost went the blue collar route checking in
Klein dominated the workplace crew checking in
If any of my employees talked to me like that I'd have to face punch them.

A house.

I'm eyeing an arcade console though. Like legit, put in my game room stand up console. They sell them with the MAME emulator with all kinds of games from Atari all the way to Xbox One. 50,000 games suckas!

-Like 10 different variations of kit-kats and random stuff when I was in Japan
-Samsung S8 for my wife
-Heavy duty zip ties
-Groceries
The best zip ties i've found are the Commercial Electric from Home Depot.
337436ed-7e0c-4f1b-a6fa-8c74a8fc64a6_1000.jpg

Just got some long-johns and long sleeved vest as in a few weeks time i'm off to Christchurch for 10 days, it's bloody cold over there.

A house.

I'm eyeing an arcade console though. Like legit, put in my game room stand up console. They sell them with the MAME emulator with all kinds of games from Atari all the way to Xbox One. 50,000 games suckas!

Nice. We just purchased a new home last month. There's no way in hell my wife would let me get one of those, unless my house was so big with too much space or had a serious man cave. Even then I would prefer to hook up a emulator connected to the TV, which I probably would never have time to play anyways...

The best zip ties i've found are the Commercial Electric from Home Depot.
337436ed-7e0c-4f1b-a6fa-8c74a8fc64a6_1000.jpg

Will keep that in mind if the ones i bought don't hold up well, but seems good overall.

Back