What is the most recent thing you've purchased?

1289771-076_DEFAULT

Being in the UK it's obviously ironic.

So cool though.

Buddy said "needs more 'murica"

Nice. We just purchased a new home last month. There's no way in hell my wife would let me get one of those, unless my house was so big with too much space or had a serious man cave. Even then I would prefer to hook up a emulator connected to the TV, which I probably would never have time to play anyways...

Will keep that in mind if the ones i bought don't hold up well, but seems good overall.
House hunting and the whole process is one of the most stressful things I've ever done in my life. I hated the preliminary stuff. It was ridiculous.

As far as the arcade, I wanted something that would tie my game room together and that my nieces, nephews, and future kids would enjoy. Plus it would be fun to play old arcade, Super Nintendo, Sega, N64, PS1, 2, and 3 games whenever I wanted. My buddy has one, and the parties he throws at his house are crazy because of it. Even the most uptight stuffy person can't deny a game of old Mario or Ms. Pacman.

House hunting and the whole process is one of the most stressful things I've ever done in my life. I hated the preliminary stuff. It was ridiculous.

As far as the arcade, I wanted something that would tie my game room together and that my nieces, nephews, and future kids would enjoy. Plus it would be fun to play old arcade, Super Nintendo, Sega, N64, PS1, 2, and 3 games whenever I wanted. My buddy has one, and the parties he throws at his house are crazy because of it. Even the most uptight stuffy person can't deny a game of old Mario or Ms. Pacman.

The house hunting process is definitely stressful, but after doing it several times it gets much easier, especially when you hire a mover. I think selling can be more stressful then buying. What's more stressful is doing renovations right after getting the keys and during the process of moving, especially with a toddler.

Yeah I guess for the nostalgic aspect and in some cases designer aspect it's pretty cool to have a arcade machine, especially if you already have a game room setup. Our household would never be the type to have one. Maybe if I had like a 4 car garage or basement, but that's uncommon where I live in California

got new appliances in my kitchen. not top of the line, no $7500 Wolf oven, but very good
items.

DSC00021a301052.JPg

I shared this elsewhere, but I got this chair recently to do my stretches/exercises with and honestly, I fucking love it. I learned from Aaron Mattes himself (www.stretchingusa.com) and he designed this chair... I finally gave in and ordered one (300$). So worth it. Having the right kind of equipment makes a huge difference.

Half a meatball parm sandwich.

images

I have the red one & it's still alive after 2 years so I just bought a blue one just now for my other laptop. I like the form, really comfortable to use.

Back