What is the heaviest you have been and where are you in fatness now?

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
I was 253lbs. a couple of years ago. Pretty fit at the time. Was doing heavy 2 hour sessions of Judo at the time. Ate healthy but in MASSIVE amounts.
Now I'm 190lbs. thanks to Stevia, playas. One funny thing, people have not mentioned the weight loss that much. I think that my frame is just pretty big.

Heaviest was around 218, I"m 6'1 1/2. I was eating terribly and wasn't exercising at all.

I'm around 205 now. I'd like to get down to around 190/185 lbs shredded, so about 15 lbs off.

I was such a twig when I was younger, I'd go to the gym and lift around 3-4 times a week with my father(dude goes to the gym on his lunch break and would go everytime with me, he's the one who got me into weight lifting) but I was still only about 155 lbs at 6'1 1/2, that's still pretty thin. I remember when I started going first when I was 15, I weighed myself the first night and I was 139 lbs, lol.

It feels good to have some weight on tbh. I don't feel like I'll blow over from a strong gust of wind anymore, lol. I still have all of the muscle that I developed from the years of lifting, arms and chest are still strong, but my defined six pack is gone.

Go crazy on peanuts and cottage cheese.

102kg/225lbs now.

Diet looms......should be around 10-15kg less.

Heaviest Ive ever been was around 215 lbs. That was when I was lifting quite regularly though so it wasn't all fat.

Lightest I've been as an adult has been 165 back when I was running a lot and working a more labour intensive job.

Right now I'm hovering at around 190. I've lost weight since the birth of my daughter. The only consistent exercise I've been getting have been daily push-ups. Sets of 50 thoughout the day. I try to get 500 in per day. Once the baby's schedule stabilizes I'll go back to doing something more substantial.

Six feet around 165 went up to 210 and came down to my current weight around 175. I used to be super skinny then got kinda buff then skinny to fat. When I was fat I went to buff fat and then back to skinny fat.

Biggest was around 200 pounds (non fat). I got in a car accident and broke my back about two years ago, so I lost a ton of muscle (especially in my legs) during my recovery and never "lifted" it back, so Im around 170 now. Just recently started working out again and it feels good

Biggest was around 200 pounds (non fat). I got in a car accident and broke my back about two years ago, so I lost a ton of muscle (especially in my legs) during my recovery and never "lifted" it back, so Im around 170 now. Just recently started working out again and it feels good

Damn. Sounds nasty. Best of lykke til med det.

I was 5'10 in hs. & honestly haven't measured
myself since. Was doughy as fuck right out
of hs. Pushing 230. Began the process of losing
weight about 4 years ago. Have worked out
diligently since. Now I'm around 187.
Straight Killin it. Lol [(bad) pun]

I don't have much fat besides a bit of a belly, still.
I do tons of cardio, but I live in LA & have a steady
diet of burritos so fuck it. I'm a beef castle.

I was never fat.

The heaviest I was is when I weighed 250 pounds. It was during an anadrol cycle.

I now weigh around 240.

Right now, 204lbs, 6'4 and 10.2% bf.

Worst was after I blew my acl for the first time I was still 6'4 but like 230lbs and maybe 18-20% bf.

I was never fat.

The heaviest I was is when I weighed 250 pounds. It was during an anadrol cycle.

I now weigh around 240.

Did you ever injure yourself? I've heard of people doing it and going too hard.

Last time I checked I was juuuuust barely inside of normal/healthy/average/whatever weight for my height. Pretty sure I'm a bit north of that now. And by "pretty sure" I mean absolutely sure :(

I'm currently the heaviest I have been but not the fattest, I was 246lbs when about 4 years ago at about 40% BF, got down to 215lbs then decided to lift more weights. Now I'm 250lbs at roughly 27% BF. I'm trying to drop to about 12-15% BF over the next year.

Right now, 204lbs, 6'4 and 10.2% bf.

Worst was after I blew my acl for the first time I was still 6'4 but like 230lbs and maybe 18-20% bf.

Did it show much?
I'm similar in height and gaining/losing 20-30 pounds does not show too much.

Back in 2011 I was 248 pounds of pudge. Dropped 60 pounds in 4 months with the dolce diet actually and now I range about 210-221 lbs with 17% body fat

I'm 5.4 360 pounds and wheeze a lot. I've lost a lot of weight since switching to light beer.

Did you ever injure yourself? I've heard of people doing it and going too hard.

I've been injured but I was able to power through all my injuries. In other words, nothing too serious.

I've been injured but I was able to power through all my injuries. In other words, nothing too serious.

No, I mean on the Androlon. Did you feel a difference on going over the max?

Heaviest: 14 1/2 stone

Currently: 13 1/2 stone

Gross dude.
Go back to drinking belgians and stouts like a man.

Hmm I think you're right. I think I'll have extra calories to play with because I only eat one BigMac at lunch now. I eat the second one an hour later to spread out the calories.

Heaviest I've been is 154. Now currently floating between 149-152.

Hmm I think you're right. I think I'll have extra calories to play with because I only eat one BigMac at lunch now. I eat the second one an hour later to spread out the calories.

Holy shit. I'm 6'0.5" 188 or so. Totally athletic.. Barely eat any meat. Fish, yeah, stuff I catchy, not much dairy, lotsa veggies. Can run 5k in 20-25 minutes. Never had a Big Mac, fast food holds no appeal. I literally only eat for convenience which is rare. Choke it down if I have to, couple times a year. My weight never varies more than 5 lb. I'm good looking too, chicks love me. I'm educated, have a great job

275-280, dropped to 185'ish a year after the fat peak

Did it show much?
I'm similar in height and gaining/losing 20-30 pounds does not show too much.

With clothes on, not too much other than losing mass in my arms from basically doing no exercise a long time. With my shirt off, yeah there was a difference.

I did my acl 2 times and the first time I basically just did the rehab the pt told me. The second time it happened I was In great shape and I didn't let myself go, I kept the diet super strict and did several thousand miles on my bike that year rehabbing the knee, literally like 300 mile a week lol.

Heaviest was 240 and I'm at 235 now. Initially dropped down to like 190 but I expected to have a harder, leaner look than I had at that weight, and I wasn't getting as strong as I wanted either. So I stopped dieting under the pretense of bulking up, and I got stronger, but IMO it wasn't worth it. Goal is to get back under 200 and stay there, keep training and dieting patiently to get stronger.

I was 253lbs. a couple of years ago. Pretty fit at the time. Was doing heavy 2 hour sessions of Judo at the time. Ate healthy but in MASSIVE amounts.
Now I'm 190lbs. thanks to Stevia, playas. One funny thing, people have not mentioned the weight loss that much. I think that my frame is just pretty big.

Yeah man that's how it goes, I'd have to gain another 20lbs at least before people start calling me fat. When you have a big frame, the extra weight just gives you a dad bod.

200lbs when I was lifting a lot and doing some ph cycles. Probably around only like 150-160lbs now.

No, I mean on the Androlon.

Incidentally, yes. But I don't think juice was the cause. A giant man fell on my foot whilst it was in a rather awkward position.

I wrote "anadrol", not "androlon". I was insanely strong and durable during that period.

What's strange is that the above described injury happened when I actually was on androlon so I will presume you are some NSA agent spying on me. :icon_chee

Biggest was 19st, all fat.

Got down to 14st a couple of years back. That's my target again. Probably around 15.5st right now.

Heaviest was 240 and I'm at 235 now. Initially dropped down to like 190 but I expected to have a harder, leaner look than I had at that weight, and I wasn't getting as strong as I wanted either. So I stopped dieting under the pretense of bulking up, and I got stronger, but IMO it wasn't worth it. Goal is to get back under 200 and stay there, keep training and dieting patiently to get stronger.

How tall are you?

Heaviest 167lbs/76kg, now 161lbs/73kg. I'm 6'/184cm, so I've never been fat.

Holy shit. I'm 6'0.5" 188 or so. Totally athletic.. Barely eat any meat. Fish, yeah, stuff I catchy, not much dairy, lotsa veggies. Can run 5k in 20-25 minutes. Never had a Big Mac, fast food holds no appeal. I literally only eat for convenience which is rare. Choke it down if I have to, couple times a year. My weight never varies more than 5 lb. I'm good looking too, chicks love me. I'm educated, have a great job

Lol, Humble too!

Saying you can " run a 5k in 20-25 min" is like saying you can bench 200-325lbs.

Incidentally, yes. But I don't think juice was the cause. A giant man fell on my foot whilst it was in a rather awkward position.

I wrote "anadrol", not "androlon". I was insanely strong and durable during that period.

What's strange is that the above described injury happened when I actually was on androlon so I will presume you are some NSA agent spying on me. :icon_chee

Haha. Just wondering.
I have never juiced but it is tempting.

was around 235lbs this time last year - heaviest for me.

got down to about 205lbs and am hovering between 210-215lbs because i've been lazy and not strict enough on my diet

want to be around 190-195lbs

Lol, Humble too!

Saying you can " run a 5k in 20-25 min" is like saying you can bench 200-325lbs.

Lol, I run 5ks in 18:40, and have a half dozen sub 3 hour margins under my belt as well as ironman triathlon finishes and ultra marathon finishes.

My bench sucks though, I did like 240 for 3 and felt good about it lol. My squat and dead are more solid than my bench.

Back