What is the craziest MMA related dream you had?

never had an MMA dream

can you guys fight in your dreams?

My movement gets crazy slow and i always get my ass kicked

I don't dream about half naked men. And even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't come on sherdog and talk about it.

I dreamed that I was making my mma debut in ufc. Needless to say I won easily via wrestlefuck, but was cut right after.

I don't dream about half naked men. And even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't come on sherdog and talk about it.
JDS' opponent was bae and not a man!

I had a dream that title holders defended their belts every few months against the rightful #1 contender and had integrity. Clearly just a dream.

JDS' opponent was bae and not a man!

But how old was she?

chris-hansen.jpg

I've had plenty of dreams about personally fighting. I either destroy my dream opponent or fail in the most miserable way.

Any dream I've ever had about fighting are always the most frustrating. I land and land and land but nothing seems to have any effect. In those dreams I become aware of the fact that I'm dreaming and then get even more frustrated cuz there's nothing I can do about it. Dreams are lame...

I was dreaming about sandblasting a prostitute, and when I got there, all the prostitutes were already sandblasted... someone had beaten me to the punch, so to speak.
As I was leaving the whorehouse, thoroughly dejected, I saw Jones getting in an Uber...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back