What is the craziest MMA related dream you had?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Mine was of JDS fighting a girl (this was before JDS lost to Overeem so image wise it was a "prime-ish" JDS). In the dream Junior landed an overhand right/uppercut combo on the girl, then she went for a takedown and JDS tried to sprawl. I didn't get to see what happened next because the dream ended there. What is your craziest/weirdest MMA dream?

Mine was of JDS fighting a girl (this was before JDS lost to Overeem so image wise it was a "prime-ish" JDS). In the dream Junior landed an overhand right/uppercut combo on the girl, then she went for a takedown and JDS tried to sprawl. I didn't get to see what happened next because the dream ended there. What is your craziest/weirdest MMA dream?
Doubt a girl could survive a overhand right then an uppercut from JDS and still manage to have enough brain cells to tell her body to go for a takedown, but okay. LMFAO!

Dreamed I was training with El Cucuy.

We were doing barrel rolls n shit. Was cray.

DC vs Jones II

I had a dream that I had front row seats. DC was just walking down Jones and kept getting peppered with shots from a distance. It was pretty much all Jones for all 5 rounds. I dont recall DC landing anything. I actually was getting up in my dream and screaming at DC to go after Jones but nothing changed.

I've had plenty of dreams about personally fighting. I either destroy my dream opponent or fail in the most miserable way.

I actually have had a few, but a weird one I had was fighting Machida...I won by backpacking him and winning via RNC.

Why Machida I have no idea. Dreams are weird dude...

I had a dream where I was training with Josh Barnett. My sparring partner was my roommate at that time and I dropped him with a left hook before sinking in the d'arce.

Right before Liddell vs page 2 I dreamt that chuck snuck in a broom and impaled rampage with it

I had a dream about Paige VanZant. I won't discuss any further.

{<tongue}

Had a dream I was under the octagon at JacksonWink sandblasting prostitutes.

Me doing drugs with Jon Bones Jones. But it wasn't a dream.

Dreamt Carla Esparza and moroz had some kinda of quick finish and it fucked up my DraftKings the other weekend
... lol could you even imagine

No clue who it was, but I was in the cage and shit my pants

Had a messy dream about Kish some days ago.

Dreamed Tecia Torres was my daughter, and I was cheering for her during a fight. Weird. I'm only 13 years older...

Back