What is going on here?

Yeah. Speaking of the bizarre, Sweden almost sent Germany out of the world cup
This is a MMA forum. No one cares about shit soccer. Go post that crappith somewheres else

It's just biased fanboys that can't accept their favourite fighters have ruined their legacies.

Cheaters are vilified in every other sport and rightfully so but not MMA it's hilarious.

100% truth, but look at this very thread. Either that is general consensus, or the same cheating fighters have multiple handles here. haha

What in the Sam Hill Tarnations is going on bruv?!?

giphy.gif

Me claiming that Jones is the best to ever do it is simple truth as well. As is the fact that you have no clue who has used steroids. You just don't.
whats your point exactly? does me not knowing who took steroids in the UFC make it ok to cheat?

Well considering he has the "professional fighter" tag, he probably has more inside info than the random Sherdork.

And honestly all I care about is fights. Roids make better, stronger fighters. Im not gonna sit here and pretend I give a fuck about these guys as humans or what happens to them because I don't. I don't wish bad upon any of them or anybody, but if they stop fighting, I'll have no reason to give a shit about them. This is just entertainment for me.
by that same logic, a hammer would also make someone a better fighter and for a more interesting fight, do you then back the illegal use of weapons in the cage too?

no one gives a fuck if they do steroids or not...who cares what people do to their bodies except the fact is that it is AGAINST THE RULES do you understand what that means? no shit all we care about is good fights....you dont have to care about them as humans or their life....if you want fights without rules...goto the bar on a friday/saturday night...this is a sport...with rules

Cage fighting has the strictest program though, of course there are loop holes, but is it proven that USADA is a total sham, and everybody just gets by cheating the system?
in what way has it been proven that USADA is a total sham?

Its bullshit when certain athletes can get away with it. Either fire USADA or make it worse for the cheats. Level the playing field.

Chael is a drug cheat.

He admits it. We all know it. He will NEVER be in "greats" discussions because of that.

There are quite a few folks on here shitting on CLEAN fighters while DEFENDING these drug cheats, and even advocating getting rid of steroid testing to ALLOW their faves to CONTINUE cheating.

I'm almost in upside-down world listening to this shite at this point. lol
How do you know such thing exists?

Never heard the diaz bros talking about this subject?

Remember when machida and penn were "clean" according to sherdog? Both got suspended by usada

Time to admit the truth?

100% of pro fighters are on steroids

Never been to a gym? The most amateurish losers are on the juice....
WTF

How do you know such thing exists?

Never heard the diaz bros talking about this subject?

Remember when machida and penn were "clean" according to sherdog? Both got suspended by usada

Time to admit the truth?

100% of pro fighters are on steroids

Never been to a gym? The most amateurish losers are on the juice....
WTF

PROOF?

I'll be waiting.....

how about prooving the existence of clean fighters?

You mean the vast majority that have NEVER popped. a single time?

Am I on the short bus right now?!?

Holy shizzle batman....

eds-short-bus.jpg

Sad fact of the matter is, this is Sherdog and most of the idiots on here are either just that (idiots) or people that take PEDs and for whatever reason don't understand the consequences, this renders them idiotic as well.

Sad fact of the matter is, this is Sherdog and most of the idiots on here are either just that (idiots) or people that take PEDs and for whatever reason don't understand the consequences, this renders them idiotic as well.
giphy.gif

When I watch those KSW promos compared to the UFC, I can see the more obvious difference between who is juicing and who isn't.
Most of those KSW fighters are on something. They all look like 80s he-man action figures. Most of the UFC fighters don't look like them.
Thus, I'm willing to believe most of them are not on something.
However, there are fighters from specific countries who might be able to cheat the system. Yoel being able to go to Cuba gives him an opportunity. The Dagestani Russians are suspect too. Well, with them, it might be what you call 'farm boy strength'.

When I watch those KSW promos compared to the UFC, I can see the more obvious difference between who is juicing and who isn't.
Most of those KSW fighters are on something. They all look like 80s he-man action figures. Most of the UFC fighters don't look like them.
Thus, I'm willing to believe most of them are not on something.
However, there are fighters from specific countries who might be able to cheat the system. Yoel being able to go to Cuba gives him an opportunity. The Dagestani Russians are suspect too. Well, with them, it might be what you call 'farm boy strength'.
". Most of the UFC fighters don't look like them."

Barnett too, lmao

I am seeing multiple threads / posts DEFENDING drug CHEATS and saying USADA should be let go?

Have we seriously slipped that far where flagrant CHEATERS are now being defended and rewarded for their underhanded behavior?

I'm almost in Captain Bizarro World, where up is down, and right is left.....What on earth is going on here

tenor.gif

Like the old saying goes, would you go left where nothing's right or would you go right where nothings left

I am against cheating.
I would LOVE a clean sport.
But I think the issue a far more complicated to make such simple definitions.

I don't defend those who cheat (even if I am a fan), but not always it is the athlete the one at fault, or even worse, sometimes they have no clue what they took contained banned substances.

I think that if USADA is serious about curbing PED's, they need to do more than testing.
Maybe they should issue the list of supplements they allow, along with better way of telling fighters what they CAN and CANNOT do/take.

Would go a lot farther than what they do now.

Last edited:
I find it funny how many people in here say "USADA is flawed lets get rid of it", as opposed to saying "USADA is flawed, it should improve so that nobody can cheat".

All top athletes are on something. Weird MMA dorks are the only fans who give a shit.

Don’t be naive, kids. Your favorite fighter is on the juice. They all are.

If Pride has taught us anything, it's that roids = drastically better fights. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of all the injuries and safe "fighting" and gassing. TRT was a blessing yet butthurt nerds killed it because they prefer the naive idea of a "clean sport" over fun and exciting fights.

Yeah, he admits it but lets face it; that gives him a pass? He now has a show with Ariel on ESPN. Maybe if Anderson copped to it, he could do play by play.

I just think most fighters have used something. Cowboy popped for diuretics. BJ Penn got did for an IV. Tim Means isn't so much a dirty bird as he is "tainted"

If you want to draw a line, it would have to be Oct 2016 when the full implementation of USADA went into effect. Every fighter before that is suspect. Look at how many opponents of Anderson's failed long before he did. Even post Oct 2016, we have Brock who was somehow given an exemption. Who else was granted one? We'll never know.

Man, I don't want to sound like I'm ok with cheating. But as it stands, USADA seems pretty selective in who they want to ruin as opposed to who they are willing to look the other way on, and provide cover for. Romero was a victim of tainted supplements? Sure. But Josh Barnett? Lets drag this out for 2 years and get lawyers and arbitrators involved.

thats why Conor GOAT

Back