What is going on here?

I feel like I'm in Bizarro World every time I log on here lol. People defending drug cheats and repeating their nonsense about how everyone's taking steroids is nothing new.

As with all things Sherdog, take whatever most people are saying and invert it and you have the truth.

No, he was oiling himself up and posing virtually butt naked in front of old men for a living

Ahh, I see, so you got nothing to contribute to the subject at hand, nor any legit argument, other than your fan-boyism to one of the biggest drug cheats in history.

That's what I thought.

Thanks.

Why do you think that?

People on here always act like they have inside info on the inner workings of high level MMA LOLLLL.

I honestly think few people truly know where PEDs are rn in the sport.

because even sports that aren't even that physical have PED's, pro competitors often do everything they can to either gain an advantage or get on the same level as all the others who are using.
its just hard to believe that cage fighting of all things is mostly clean....

Chael is a drug cheat.

He admits it. We all know it. He will NEVER be in "greats" discussions because of that.

There are quite a few folks on here shitting on CLEAN fighters while DEFENDING these drug cheats, and even advocating getting rid of steroid testing to ALLOW their faves to CONTINUE cheating.

I'm almost in upside-down world listening to this shite at this point. lol

No...

Chael Sonnen being a PED user is not the reason why he will never be in the "greats" discussion. His best career win was a 29:28 over Michael Bisping.

You seem super unhinged. I haven't even seen that many people advocating for the dissolution of the UFC's partnership with USADA. I see it once in a while.

I feel like I'm in Bizarro World every time I log on here lol. People defending drug cheats and repeating their nonsense about how everyone's taking steroids is nothing new.

As with all things Sherdog, take whatever most people are saying and invert it and you have the truth.

Thank god, SOME sanity still left. lol

No...

Chael Sonnen being a PED user is not the reason why he will never be in the "greats" discussion. His best career win was a 29:28 over Michael Bisping.

You seem super unhinged. I haven't even seen that many people advocating for the dissolution of the UFC's partnership with USADA. I see it once in a while.

Look a little harder then. It's all over the place.

Why do you think that?

People on here always act like they have inside info on the inner workings of high level MMA LOLLLL.

I honestly think few people truly know where PEDs are rn in the sport.

Well considering he has the "professional fighter" tag, he probably has more inside info than the random Sherdork.

And honestly all I care about is fights. Roids make better, stronger fighters. Im not gonna sit here and pretend I give a fuck about these guys as humans or what happens to them because I don't. I don't wish bad upon any of them or anybody, but if they stop fighting, I'll have no reason to give a shit about them. This is just entertainment for me.

No...

"His best career win was a 29:28 over Michael Bisping."

Holy sh... Im a Sonnen despiser, but u´re harsher than me...lmao

Chael is a drug cheat.

He admits it. We all know it. He will NEVER be in "greats" discussions because of that.

There are quite a few folks on here shitting on CLEAN fighters while DEFENDING these drug cheats, and even advocating getting rid of steroid testing to ALLOW their faves to CONTINUE cheating.

I'm almost in upside-down world listening to this shite at this point. lol
Yeah, he admits it but lets face it; that gives him a pass? He now has a show with Ariel on ESPN. Maybe if Anderson copped to it, he could do play by play.

I just think most fighters have used something. Cowboy popped for diuretics. BJ Penn got did for an IV. Tim Means isn't so much a dirty bird as he is "tainted"

If you want to draw a line, it would have to be Oct 2016 when the full implementation of USADA went into effect. Every fighter before that is suspect. Look at how many opponents of Anderson's failed long before he did. Even post Oct 2016, we have Brock who was somehow given an exemption. Who else was granted one? We'll never know.

Man, I don't want to sound like I'm ok with cheating. But as it stands, USADA seems pretty selective in who they want to ruin as opposed to who they are willing to look the other way on, and provide cover for. Romero was a victim of tainted supplements? Sure. But Josh Barnett? Lets drag this out for 2 years and get lawyers and arbitrators involved.

because even sports that aren't even that physical have PED's, pro competitors often do everything they can to either gain an advantage or get on the same level as all the others who are using.
its just hard to believe that cage fighting of all things is mostly clean....

Cage fighting has the strictest program though, of course there are loop holes, but is it proven that USADA is a total sham, and everybody just gets by cheating the system?

Well considering he has the "professional fighter" tag, he probably has more inside info than the random Sherdork.

And honestly all I care about is fights. Roids make better, stronger fighters. Im not gonna sit here and pretend I give a fuck about these guys as humans or what happens to them because I don't. I don't wish bad upon any of them or anybody, but if they stop fighting, I'll have no reason to give a shit about them. This is just entertainment for me.

That's a nice way to think

Sherdog's new design is making a lot of us want to take PEDs.

Is normal.

"His best career win was a 29:28 over Michael Bisping."

Holy sh... Im a Sonnen despiser, but u´re harsher than me...lmao

To be fair, his next best win is over Filho while he was talking to ghosts mid fight.

Ahh, I see, so you got nothing to contribute to the subject at hand, nor any legit argument, other than your fan-boyism to one of the biggest drug cheats in history.

That's what I thought.

Thanks.
Yet you're one of Chael's biggest fanboys, who was so juiced that he was caught by prehistoric pre-USADA drug testing because he'd been injecting horse cum into his buttcheeks since high school. Anderson never tested positive in his prime yet you continue to bash him while simultaneously making posts/threads hugging Chael's nutsack.

How can you be this naive?

At least 80% are using peds. Probably more then that.
You have no evidence whatsoever of that. That's just you talking out of your ass, something that happens a lot here. Because? Hmm, i would guess it's because some people here want to feel "woke", and they can't trust the system, people have to be cheating and getting away with that, right?
If you dont get it, i am not sure its worth taking the time to teach you.

Lets say that USADA is a antivirus software. And peds are the computer virus.

How many virus can the antivirus catch or find?
Most of them, at least.

If it was THAT easy that 80% was using, top lv athletes such as Jones, Spider and Lesnar would never fail. If your average Joe can fool USADA, Jones should absolutely be able to, with all the money he has and the team behind him.

You and any stupid motherfucker in this forum suggesting that the majority of the fighters are STILL using PEDs are pathetically dumb and it's sad, because you all think you're the smart ones. You won't teach shit, moron. I'm the one not wasting time with a meathead like you. Out of that shit.

Last edited:
To be fair, his next best win is over Filho while he was talking to ghosts mid fight.
Not gonna defend him, but he somehow managed to beat [past-his-prime] Shogun, Oleinyk, Stiebling, Amar Suloev...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back