What is an easy fight? (e.g. Diaz vs GSP)

GSP vs Bisping, a former LHW is an easy fight.

Gsp beat diaz due to humping and running away big deal..

Truth is if fights were ever 10 rounds again alot of these wrestler would be fucked
Lunacy. The great ground wizard Nick Diaz had nothing for Georges on the mat and was squirming for his life.

Nick isn't half the mixed martial artist Georges is.

The only fighter who can say this is really anderson silva for 9 years longest reigning streak and he finished his oppenants and he was a fighter.. A guy who decisions and runs his entire career doesnt have any say in an easy fight..

Using your logic Anderson vs Sonnen was an easy fight.

<36>

Both Silva fights were like "easy mode" in a video game for the Chris.

- Slipped and braced Andy's best punches while taunting him. He clowned the clown.

- Smashed Anderson in his own muay thai clinch.

- Took him down easily, nullified Andy's guard, and made Andy's eyes roll back into his head with brutal ground and pound.

- Knocked him out cold with an arm punch and then dribbled his head off the canvas.

- Exposed Andy's reckless kicking game with a perfectly placed check.

Colton Smith winning TUF.

SmithLeeYahoo2-640x400.jpg
I could have went the rest of my life without seeing that dick again.

Diaz beating up Penn
Rory walking through Woodley
DC throwing Henderson around the ring
Silva boxing Forrest

There are a lot of easy fights where you know that one opponent has no chance of winning and the winner takes no damage.

You don't care about what I have to say anyway so....I don't know, here's Nick Diaz:
Pd3xQH0.jpg

Truth is if fights were ever 10 rounds again alot of these wrestler would be fucked
1bwx4d.jpg
GSP beat Nick in EVERY aspect of fighting. He outstruck him, controlled where the fight went, took him down when he wanted, etc. Just because Nick and his supposed great BJJ couldn't do jack when on his back the excuses of 'lay n pray" or the like get thrown out there. The Diaz brothers have never lost a fight according to them, it's always some whining excuse.
Excuses.png

The only fighter who can say this is really anderson silva for 9 years longest reigning streak and he finished his oppenants and he was a fighter.. A guy who decisions and runs his entire career doesnt have any say in an easy fight..

Gotta agree with this

Silva vs griffin = an easy fight

Gsp decision his opponents isn’t really easy cause at any time they can catch him n finish the fight (condit high kick)

gsp.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Does this look like a man who just had an easy fight?

Say what you wan't about Nick, but he ain't no easy fight for nobody

Examples of easy fights ended in decisions.

For example, was Nick Diaz an easy fight for GSP?
- almost three times more strikes for GSP
- 9 vs 0 takedowns for GSP
- 5 rounds won by GSP

If not, what would be an easy fight?
gsp vs nick is such a bad example of an easy fight lmao...

I'm a fan of both fighters but lets be honest, GSP also outstruck Nick, something I did not expect. It was 105-41 in strikes.

And when exactly have MMA fights ever been 10 rounds? Pride used to do 10 minute and 5 minute rounds and the UFC had no time limit way back in the early days but there are no professional MMA fights to my knowledge that have ever exceeded 5 rounds.

Back