What is an easy fight? (e.g. Diaz vs GSP)

As long as Gsp is in op. Hardy fight was just ridiculous. Dan stood stationary for 5 rounds , took one swipe at a double legging gsp- rinse and repeat.
I couldn't believe me eyes.

If you've been watching this sport for a long time, their have been so many 1st round fights where it ended quickly and you knew loser of fight " knew he was losing" and it was like he didn't even show up.
I can reference this fight cause I'm a moose supporter but his fight with Obrien was just funny. He's a wrestler and just handed Gegard his neck in a quick guillotine tapper. I was even " WTF" ?

Dillashaw x Barao apparently.

"#1 P4P"!

Who had big winning streaks before fighting GSP

So basically one dometional fighters n natural lw beating up other one donetional fighters n natural lw n once they reached the top started losing?

Cool

So basically one dometional fighters n natural lw beating up other one donetional fighters n natural lw n once they reached the top started losing?

Cool

In MMA, especially in the past, there were/are many one dimensional fighters.
You can make the same argument for Silva's defenses, for example.

Fitch and Shields were top ground fighters, very difficult to beat, with amazing winning streaks.
Thiago. Hardy, Condit, Diaz, Hendricks had top striking in those days. Not to mention that Diaz and Hendricks are not one dimensional at all, same for Kos. Yes, BJ was a LW, but a tough fight for anyone in those days.

I like it when people complain that GSP fought some LWs like BJ and Sherk, but they expected from him to fight LHW Silva.

Examples of easy fights ended in decisions.

For example, was Nick Diaz an easy fight for GSP?
- almost three times more strikes for GSP
- 9 vs 0 takedowns for GSP
- 5 rounds won by GSP

If not, what would be an easy fight?
Every GSP fight was an easy fight for the goat even though he fought top-notch competition.

image.jpg

mma_e_toney_576.jpg

anderson-silva-nick-diaz-ufc-183-3.jpg

MAtt-Hughes-vs-Royce-Gracie.jpg

EsAN9.gif

2807_ex.jpg

10101864.jpg

seth-petruzelli-kimbo-slice-elitexc-heat-3.jpg

yair-bj-penn-promojpg.jpg

Weidman vs. Silva 2, all Chris had to do is check a low kick.

jones vs rashad
valentina vs joanna
aldo vs edgar 2
edgar vs penn 2
dj vs dodson 2
dj vs baugautinov
anderson vs maia
cyborg vs homes

Gsp beat diaz due to humping and running away big deal..

Truth is if fights were ever 10 rounds again alot of these wrestler would be fucked
Uh... Nick didn't even try attacking off his back and litterly turtled and crawled away. Also GSP was actually the one advancing on the feet as well. Did you even watch the fight?

Also GSP had the best cardio at WW besides maybe Condit, so he is not a good example of a wrestler that would be fucked over 10 rounds

You don't seem very smart tbh

Jab run watch clock... Yea that fight was easy....

Top control cant do shit but lay n pray... Yea that fight was easy..

Both decision wins..

Lol gsp has been called boring, but I have never heard anyone say he "runs". Can you show an example of him "running"?

Diaz beating up Penn
Rory walking through Woodley
DC throwing Henderson around the ring
Silva boxing Forrest

There are a lot of easy fights where you know that one opponent has no chance of winning and the winner takes no damage.
Diaz got schooled by Penn in the first round

That’s easy when the division consists of one dimensional fighters n blown up lw

LW is already tough.
Imagine fighting them big LWs?

GSP is truly a beast.

So much so, he did some tourism in MW and took Andy's belt.

<GSPWoah>

Back