What is alpha Brain?

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I keep hearing about it when someone talk about Joe rogan but what the Fuck IS it?

Snake oil sold by O N N I T dot C O M enter code word rogan for 20% off that will make you lit AF, see through the fabrics of the multiverse and go bald within a year.

I take the alternative Beta brain. Much cheaper.

For real though. Everything rogan sells is overpriced shit. Kettlebells that are like 30 dollars more than they should. All of its a rip.

for all your information purposes and supplement needs

Go to Onnit.com

And get your free discount off your first order now!

When you can thing strong you re alpha brain

It's a nootropic supplement. There is some legitimate science behind some of the substances contained in Alpha Brain having positive effects on brain function and overall mental wellbeing. With that said, Alpha Brain is extremely overpriced and the effects it has on people are generally greatly exaggerated.

It’s only the most prized substance in the Milky Way...and you, yes YOU, are eligible for some real savings.

D698E301-F1DF-421E-93F0-EB3C72C84A33.jpeg

*Effects may vary

In summary:

D0D9B39A-C272-40AB-B251-4EDDE2BC07C4.jpeg

Pro tip, throw some DMT into your pipe after a dose, and whammy, you’re in the zone!

<Goldie11>

Joe Rogan advertising brain supplements, is like Stephen Hawking advertising running shoes.

Hearing him try to retort to the likes of Jordan Peterson is painful.

His brain is a drug addled piece of shit.

For a professional comedian, he's pretty slow witted.

I tried some free samples of it before. It actually taste pretty good but it didn't do shit else for me. Does not work.

Nootropics can help well cope with fatigue, by the way. I take nootropics quite often, because as I have problems with fatigue, it becomes difficult for me to focus on something. Nootropics help me in this. In addition, these things can help those who have memory problems. Now, if you are interested in the question of nootropics, here on this site https://nootropicboost.com/ everything is described in detail.

Back