What if usada started doing raids

What if before announcing a failed test usada had the authority to search a fighters home, gym and or another place of interest. I bet a lot of fighters/gyms could be definitively caught out that way.

Thoughts?

wouldn't work.

if a fighter knows usada can raid his home. HE will just keep his shit elsewhere. usada Being able to raid someones home is TOO INVASIVE AND IMO ILLEGAL AND WRONG. Now IF.. the law has probable cause that someones Has Steroids. THEY WILL RAID.

I've always wondered why authorities don't go after positive testers. Even when Jon popped for coke, that alone is possession of cocaine. Also wonder why they don't go after the entire sport of bodybuilding, they are obviously on tons of illegal substances when they look like this...

View attachment 278939

Good point.....Seems the obvious thing to do doesn't it

What if before announcing a failed test usada had the authority to search a fighters home, gym and or another place of interest. I bet a lot of fighters/gyms could be definitively caught out that way.

Thoughts?

They're not bail bond agents.

wouldn't work.

if a fighter knows usada can raid his home. HE will just keep his shit elsewhere. usada Being able to raid someones home is TOO INVASIVE AND IMO ILLEGAL AND WRONG. Now IF.. the law has probable cause that someones Has Steroids. THEY WILL RAID.

Raiding will be illegal.

But fighters would still keep their shit where it can be found BECAUSE THEYRE STUPID BROS who earn by getting hit in the head.

Sherdoggers get a little bit dumber every day. I have to assume TS is 14 and hasn't learned basic government and the Constitutional Rights in high school yet.

Thoughts?

Just to be clear: I'm in no way implying that Monson ever did roids. I'm just using this photo to illustrate what I think would happen, with a gym sending out their biggest HW to fight off USADA while they quickly flush all the needles in the toilet:

cf1714fa9c75ce41a9d9999ab822f090.jpg

Can you imagine if other sports tested at the level that UFC fighters are getting tested now? The NFL would....not have many "A-level athletes" in it, let's just say that.

Good luck getting that approved
I wonder if pissing hot would be probable cause for a search warrant? Considering Jon Jones had a class 4 felony inside his body?

Maybe the police can start getting search warrants for piss and blood of anyone who is jacked? Hire Sherdoggers to use the eye test???

In short, fuck you and all your liberal homies TS.

Thoughts?
A bit late... Testers were already doing this during the "Tour de France" (cycling) some 25-30 years ago, even late at night, midnight.

Back