What if usada started doing raids

ftpngo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What if before announcing a failed test usada had the authority to search a fighters home, gym and or another place of interest. I bet a lot of fighters/gyms could be definitively caught out that way.

Thoughts?

What if Usada guys on roids start doing raids at roided fighters?!?!

Would be the death of Jacksons/ATT/Blackzillians

Good luck getting that approved.

Perhaps but I don't think it is too unreasonable

As it is Usada can turn up whenever they like and demand a sample from a fighter without reasonable suspicion that the fighter is on peds. A search would be more invasive but if limited to fighters who have recently popped and their affiliated gym's I don't think it would be taking things to far.

Last edited:
Perhaps but I don't think it is too unreasonable

As it is Usada can turn up whenever they like and demand a sample from a fighter without reasonable suspicion that the fighter is on peds. A search would be more invasive but if limited to fighters who have recently popped and their affiliated gym's I don't think it would be taking things to far.

They can turn up and request a sample.

Raids or roids?

Both would be hysterical

I read this roids..

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

One fighter pops so a poor guys gym is raided and torn to pieces, seems fair and legit haha.

One fighter pops so a poor guys gym is raided and torn to pieces, seems fair and legit haha.

Torn to pieces is a bit of an exaggeration. Searching a gym would not be as invasive as searching a home. The home search would be limited to the guy who popped.

It might be a step too far but I think it's worth a discussion

Torn to pieces is a bit of an exaggeration. Searching a gym would not be as invasive as searching a home. The home search would be limited to the guy who popped.

It might be a step too far but I think it's worth a discussion
I've watched American cop programs, I know how your police roll, cushions torn apart, draws pulled out, posters a s pictures off the wall, then they leave it all a shit tip and roll.

What if before announcing a failed test usada had the authority to search a fighters home, gym and or another place of interest. I bet a lot of fighters/gyms could be definitively caught out that way.

Thoughts?
ok, so you want Nate Diaz to be the single fighter on the rooster?

Yeah wait what? If this was an option it would have been done st the start. Don't open the door without thinking through the consequences.

I've always wondered why authorities don't go after positive testers. Even when Jon popped for coke, that alone is possession of cocaine. Also wonder why they don't go after the entire sport of bodybuilding, they are obviously on tons of illegal substances when they look like this...

UPM-0Pm6cajlzondB5T7mbY8vh_IOu_LbhK9zcygGz0.jpg

Back