What if UFC did Women only cards?

They already have those. It's called Invicta.

Insecure manbabies would cry because there'd be no denying that WMMA is as good as it gets.
The whole country of Womanland would shut down* to watch that card.

* Pay per view and Fight Pass would still work.

That way the people who enjoy them can still watch them and the ones who aren't interested don't have to endure them on normal cards, that way everyone wins. no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?

Are you not allowed to leave your chair or change the channel when a fight you are not interested is on?

Or are you one of those people that have to be air lifted from your bed and can't reach the remote?

I'd watch a full women's card just like i do every Invicta card.

I think it would be great. The Invicta cards always deliver, I don’t see how this wouldn’t either. The women are just as exciting and as skilled as the men. The people complaining about WMMA are just insecure, and it is hard for them to accept that a women can defeat them in physical combat.

No fucking way. Did you see the last WMMA title fight? Did you see the last men's one?

Until the number of women globally involved in competing in MMA outnumbers the number of men, the skill level of the top fighters will not be close...and even if they ever happens, it will take another decade for them to catch up.

Right now there are 10x more male fighters than female.

Theres like 1 chick in the UFC with more than 30 fights and she isn't very good (sorry Roxy). The majority have less than 10 fights.

When is the pee break?

Probably wouldn't do any worse than a Mighty Mouse card.

No fucking way. Did you see the last WMMA title fight? Did you see the last men's one?

Until the number of women globally involved in competing in MMA outnumbers the number of men, the skill level of the top fighters will not be close...and even if they ever happens, it will take another decade for them to catch up.

Theres like 1 chick in the UFC with more than 30 fights and she isn't very good (sorry Roxy). The majority have less than 10 fights.
You sexist scum.

Aldo, whom you all consider a goat, was winging haymakers like a ratard while getting battered. You compare that to Rose’s performance against Jerdejelks (who is a far more skilled striker than Holloway) and its not even close. Rose was using extremely clean technique, while Aldo was swinging at air. The left hook she dropped Jerdacheck with would make Joe Frazier proud. Where Aldo’s “technique” would have him rolling in his grave.

You sexist scum.

Aldo, whom you all consider a goat, was winging haymakers like a ratard while getting battered. You compare that to Rose’s performance against Jerdejelks (who is a far more skilled striker than Holloway) and its not even close. Rose was using extremely clean technique, while Aldo was swinging at air. The left hook she dropped Jerdacheck with would make Joe Frazier proud. Where Aldo’s “technique” would have him rolling in his grave.
Confirmed trolling.
Anyway, women are physically inferior and thus less capable than men in the fighting arts. They should not be fighting side by side or taking up main card slots as though they are equals.

no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?

I think Invicta FC already exists and it's on Fight Pass.

What next, will you be inventing a cola flavoured carbonated drink, a burger (or sausage) in a bun or maybe a metal box with four wheels and an engine as an alternative to walking.

Might give it a watch. Been impressed with some WMMA fights lately. Now a whole card.... Would DVR so I can fast forward the boring ones.

You sexist scum.

Lol. Sounds like you missed the last UFC womens title fight: Roxanne Modaferri vs Nicco Montano.

And I'm not sexist, just stating the obvious. It's a numbers game. There is no way the skill of the top women can come close to the top men.

I could count the number of women with BOTH high striking AND high level grappling on one hand.

Cyborg, Nunes, Rose...and all 3 are arguable.

This has been discussed a lot here.On a normal mma site you'd get most members saying it's fine how it is...here its pages of crybabies,same with if there was an all FlyW-FW card for men proposed.I wouldn't call people crybabies for having an opinion but most here seem to just piggyback off of others complaints and less hardcore mma fans per capita..and there's so much whining here lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC does an all female main card ppv next year, the divisions are starting to fill out smoothly

Nunes vs Pennington
Jedrzejczyk vs Shevchenko
Thug Rose vs Andrade
KGB vs Calderwood
Cavillo vs Gadelha

<mma4>

Everyone wins if they put em on seperate cards.

Agreed.

Women like to complain that nobody supports women's sports, but half the country is women. Next time you're in a group of women, ask them who they think the top pick in the WNBA draft will be.

no ty.

my wife has started to enjoy watching the odd fights with me when the ladies are fighting.

and i dont agree with segregation.

isnt it amazing that the vocal detractors whine and bitch like little kids that dont get there way.

But but i dont wanna........whaaaaaaa please dont make me eat my broccoli.

Just saying you guys need to grow a pair and suck it up.

the ladies are money makers and bring it so they are here to stay.

Male and female competitors are already segregated in the most meaningful way, in that they are not allowed to compete against one another. If you are against segregation in a general sense then it stands to reason that you'd want them to compete against each other, which would lead to there being no women at all, so really the only way for womens mma to exist is to keep them segregated.

Did you see Reem fight?

between mma and kickboxing how many fights has he had? has to be over 70+ and he fought worse then a HW at Tachi palace. Here is your so called skilled man who has been fighting for 20 years and he fought as stupid as someone coming off the street with zero experience.

yes the men are more skilled because they have done it longer and from walking in a gyms door easier for them to get coached. but dont tell me the men are that far ahead when you have long time vets who what just forget how to fight?

Back