What if UFC did Women only cards?

no problem, as long as reebok creates special womans gear

hqdefault.jpg

I'd like that occasionally, it would be good, so no problem.

Yes please do it. Literally nobody would watch and we could pay them nothing. And kick them out of the UFC. It's honestly unfair that WMMA fighters leach the men's paychecks.
Like how Chris Weidman carried Ronda Rousey to 1 million buys lol...

That way the people who enjoy them can still watch them and the ones who aren't interested don't have to endure them on normal cards, that way everyone wins. no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?

Whoa, hold up - and what if, instead of UFC, they called the event - wait for it - Invicta!

<BirdieOwn>

Whoa, hold up - and what if, instead of UFC, they called the event - wait for it - Invicta!

<BirdieOwn>

Isn't that a different organisation? I dont get your logic. i'm talking about UFC women only.

I like how they are currently doing it

Main cards alone?? It takes time.

Unless there are more talented FW while story between Rose and Joanna keep on going , it might happen.

This has been discussed a lot here.On a normal mma site you'd get most members saying it's fine how it is...here its pages of crybabies,same with if there was an all FlyW-FW card for men proposed.I wouldn't call people crybabies for having an opinion but most here seem to just piggyback off of others complaints and less hardcore mma fans per capita..and there's so much whining here lol.
women are just really subpar fighters, just make a card just for them or remove them from the UFC. surprise me a guy like you would be that much of an WMMA fan

That way the people who enjoy them can still watch them and the ones who aren't interested don't have to endure them on normal cards, that way everyone wins. no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?
hell yeah. keep that garbage off real cards.

This has been discussed a lot here.On a normal mma site you'd get most members saying it's fine how it is...here its pages of crybabies,same with if there was an all FlyW-FW card for men proposed.I wouldn't call people crybabies for having an opinion but most here seem to just piggyback off of others complaints and less hardcore mma fans per capita..and there's so much whining here lol.

But this thread full of whining has not been done for almost a week. Evidently it is time for a bunch of ill-adapted, pre-pubescent bitches to get together and snivel once again.

heman.jpg

I would love this, because they wouldn't water down the main cards that I prefer to watch and can completely ignore the women's if they would like.
Right now on a descent PPV were there is one womans fight I rarely buy now because it just waters the value of the card down.

Back