What i like on RDA is... he never gives up

Mcgregor is only gonna fight guys that will either make him money (nate) or are an easy picking (eddie).

He's not gonna risk getting beat to shit and made to quit with someone like Rafa.

Uh what???? And Huh??

McGregor-RDA.png

To be fair, lawler didn't give up either even with a injured knee.

Dude, he said that he wasnt motivated at lw and thats why he moved to ww. The truth is that he got ktfo and beaten down into a bloody mess by Eddie and Tony. Aint that an excuse? lol. He is brazilian....by default he will bring an array of excuses.

He almost killed himself to make weight for the Eddie fight and although he lost to Tony, it’s not as if it was some sort of blowout. He was KO’d way worse by Jeremy Stephens years ago. Pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

Not only is he a quality human being he's a true fighter fearless in every sense of the word, these are the varied personalities that the UFC should be pumping and parading. Instead they throw their resources behind a champ who doesn't defend, doesn't fight, prone to diva behavior, and really for the last year as not promoted the UFC but as brought a lot of attention to boxing and their fighters. Real f*king great business model New UFC...

I want to see RDA vs Mcgregor he will smash Mcgregor

Yeah, I like this ^^^ thought gives Conor a out with a real good excuse in a everybody Win, Win... McGregor/Dos Anjos @WW in a non title fight to make up for the fight that should've happened @LW. Gives Tony the option to fight Khabib/Barboza winner or sit on the sidelines and wait for Conor, God knows how long that might be.

I'm not a true a fan of fighting for interim belts 2X should be only 1 time then you meet the champ. But these a hard and desperate times those fights are in their own sense money fights because I would pay to watch, Oh there will be money made.

Back