What i like on RDA is... he never gives up

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
never gets cocky, and never searches for excuses (like after the fight against tony ferguson).
the fight against tony changed, after RDA got poked in the eye, but RDA never used that as an excuse.

he had some losses in lightweight but hes constantly working his ass off and is in ripped shape for the next fight.

His mind is very very strong, without being cocky. Hespect.

I definitely think that 170 is his true home. I now wish he had done that move a few years sooner, but I am glad he’s bringing the heat at 170.

Dude, he said that he wasnt motivated at lw and thats why he moved to ww. The truth is that he got ktfo and beaten down into a bloody mess by Eddie and Tony. Aint that an excuse? lol. He is brazilian....by default he will bring an array of excuses.

I definitely think that 170 is his true home. I now wish he had done that move a few years sooner, but I am glad he’s bringing the heat at 170.
Dude has tree trunks for legs, lol.

I want to see RDA vs Mcgregor he will smash Mcgregor

Let's book RDA vs Karo Parisyan

I want to see RDA vs Mcgregor he will smash Mcgregor
Mcgregor is only gonna fight guys that will either make him money (nate) or are an easy picking (eddie).

He's not gonna risk getting beat to shit and made to quit with someone like Rafa.

never gets cocky, and never searches for excuses (like after the fight against tony ferguson).
the fight against tony changed, after RDA got poked in the eye, but RDA never used that as an excuse.

he had some losses in lightweight but hes constantly working his ass off and is in ripped shape for the next fight.

He's Brazilian, there's always excuses and judgements.

Dude, he said that he wasnt motivated at lw and thats why he moved to ww. The truth is that he got ktfo and beaten down into a bloody mess by Eddie and Tony. Aint that an excuse? lol. He is brazilian....by default he will bring an array of excuses.
watch Eddie fight once again. He was def beaten but how many flush shots it took to take him out. Also he was so dehydrated the day before he fainted if i remember correctly. At 170 opponents may have more power but good luck knocking this guy out. T-Wood might be able to do it but the rest may have a problem specially if they ground game sucks.

Its like Frankenstein and The Terminator had a 170 lb son- RDA

He is the opposite to Aldo who gives up in 13 seconds and panic wrestles only to get TKO’d

He's extremely humble and respectful as well. He's everything you could ask for in a fighter

Back