What happens when you try to film the Police

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score

I couldn't make it past 10 minutes man.... This shows all different races and genders being abused by those in power. I grew up in an LEO family so this shit doesn't surprise me. It's just really messed up....

They tell you to stop sometimes. When they do it's best to just stop so they don't shoot you

Anyone have a video of that one chick that said she's a sovereign citizen?

That shit was funny.

Excuse me? This is America, when someone tells you to do something you fucking do it or go back to Mexico or wherever the fuck you came from.

They tell you to stop sometimes. When they do it's best to just stop so they don't shoot you
Also they sometimes tell you not to resist. If you resist arrest, a bunch of cops may just tackle you to the ground to effect the arrest.
Which is exactly how it should be.

Something seriously wrong with cops that act like that

Depends on the cop...some will shoot you...some will arrest you and beat the fuck out of you while you're in handcuffs...best to heed that warning

Makes you wonder about all the times there wasn't a camera to exonerate innocent members of the public.

It's such a shame that you have to allow the police to abuse you before you can take action, and even then it goes nowhere most of the time. Ideally, people should be able to take pre-emptive action against the police to prevent their abuse in the first place. Either to defend themselves or protect someone else.

What are the filming them with? Where do they buy film and get it developed?

Its to easy to become a cop. Just a bunch of twats that got bullied in school

Its to easy to become a cop. Just a bunch of twats that got bullied in school

That or

original

I woke up one night to a huge ruckus in my hallway. I walked out and my roomie was being wrestled down to the ground by 5-6 cops. I casually walked back into my room, got my phone, then started filming. I held a casual conversation with them, asked what happened, etc. They came back later and asked to see the video. I told them my phone was out of memory space and couldn't record it. They didn't do shit.

Then again, I'm white, well-spoken, and polite. My Hispanic roomie was on shrooms kicking over planters on the street with just his boxers on screaming bloody murder. So...yeah.

idk why some of you care so much that some cops are fucking assholes. The vast majority of people are assholes.

Good thing SCOTUS ruled that people have a right to film the po-po.

I woke up one night to a huge ruckus in my hallway. I walked out and my roomie was being wrestled down to the ground by 5-6 cops. I casually walked back into my room, got my phone, then started filming. I held a casual conversation with them, asked what happened, etc. They came back later and asked to see the video. I told them my phone was out of memory space and couldn't record it. They didn't do shit.

Then again, I'm white, well-spoken, and polite. My Hispanic roomie was on shrooms kicking over planters on the street with just his boxers on screaming bloody murder. So...yeah.

Where do you put film in your phone?

idk why some of you care so much that some cops are fucking assholes. The vast majority of people are assholes.
Gee, I don't know.. Maybe because they can lock you behind bars, shoot you and get away with it, or just plain beat the shit out of you. The "vast majority" can't really do that and get away with it, can they?

Back