What happens when you try to film the Police

Fuck no, the fact that you pulled up on me and screamed "You finna gimme your 2011 Ford Focus or you're gettin in Horse Style, Bitch!" is unforgivable. I now have to record and profile every horse I see to hold them accountable
I kept robbing you back then because your cooking was horrendous. I'd like to believe the frequent pistol-whippings and muggings I gave you motivated you to improve and now you've risen to the ranks of mediocre cook.

I think you owe me a "thank you" for taking you to the next level.

I kept robbing you back then because your cooking was horrendous. I'd like to believe the frequent pistol-whippings and muggings I gave you motivated you to improve and now you've risen to the ranks of mediocre cook.

I think you owe me a "thank you" for taking you to the next level.
Fucking horses, man, so disrepectful. They beat you and demand a thank you.

I hope I'm not one of those shitty mods btw. I think I'm pretty fucking cool.
Nope, a couple of mods were shit so all of you are shit. You are stripped of your humanity and are just blue names to me.

Nope, a couple of mods were shit so all of you are shit. You are stripped of your humanity and are just blue names to me.
You're ignoring the part where you completely misread what I said about being lucky. K.

Lemme know if you're ever in San Jose, CA and need a hug. I'm here for you Speeit.

Fucking horses, man, so disrepectful. They beat you and demand a thank you.
Ya damn right I demand a thank you. You should be in goddamn awe that I somehow can even hold a damn gun with these fucking hooves.

You're ignoring the part where you completely misread what I said about being lucky. K.

Lemme know if you're ever in San Jose, CA and need a hug. I'm here for you Speeit.
I didn't misread you, I pointed out how dumb it is for you to type "Maybe you've been lucky" when the VAST majority, we're talking over 300million people have not been unjustly assaulted, killed or imprisoned by the police.

I lived in Sunnyvale, I have better options for hugs than a potential robber.

I didn't misread you, I pointed out how dumb it is for you to type "Maybe you've been lucky" when the VAST majority, we're talking over 300million people have not been unjustly assaulted, killed or imprisoned by the police.

I lived in Sunnyvale, I have better options for hugs than a potential robber.
You lived in Sunnyvale? Sunnyvale is laid back as shit. Worked there for like 2 years.

You lived in Sunnyvale? Sunnyvale is laid back as shit. Worked there for like 2 years.
Yeah man, ages 5-8.
Fuckin' golfland bro. Took my gf there two summers ago, magic.

Yeah man, ages 5-8.
Fuckin' golfland bro. Took my gf there two summers ago, magic.
Fuck. Golfland was my childhood. I don't think they've changed the courses at any of them since like 1970

Fuck. Golfland was my childhood. I don't think they've changed the courses at any of them since like 1970
Still the same as the 90's for me, I fuckign rekt shit last time I was there, had 3 hole in ones. Great times. Arcade was dope too.

If you're doing your job you shouldn't be worried about being filmed. Unless that person is directly impeding you and your duties.

Still the same as the 90's for me, I fuckign rekt shit last time I was there, had 3 hole in ones. Great times. Arcade was dope too.
Lol yeah I was exaggerating on the 1970 shit, I'm a 90s kid as well.

I don't know but this is hilarious

dude has a beer in his hands and still breaks the cops ankles with a sweet juke

Back