Opinion What happened to freedom of speech in the UK? (Long read)

Most of my jokes are observational humor.

You see these people running to the store to buy water before a hurricane when it is about to rain 5 feet of water on them

i mean they are running around screaming after the hurricane that they need water. there is literally water everywhere

they should be thanking the hurricane for all this water because then they can save money on buying water and buy a starbucks coffee or some cigs

hurricanes work better than our government they never shut down

----------------------------------------------------------------

I can literally go all day with jokes on any subject but i am terrified of public speaking. maybe i can be a ghostrider joker for you TS.
Bro I get nervous too , everyone does. Just go to a local open mic, probably 8 ppl there, nice low pressure environment is gud.

Watch a few motivational videos and get out there man, follow your dreams.

Bro I get nervous too , everyone does. Just go to a local open mic, probably 8 ppl there, nice low pressure environment is gud.

Watch a few motivational videos and get out there man, follow your dreams.

i dont want to be a comedian though. i really dont care. my dream is to get fat eating totinos pizza watching survivor until either survivor dies or i die

They never really had it. And now that the elites have decided to erase Western Civilization in favor of a multicultural mess what little they did have is being made into a crime worse than murder.

"But if that opinion is a lie" stop right there.
A fact is a statement that can be proven true or false. An opinion is an expression of a person's feelings that cannot be proven. Opinions can be based on facts or emotions and sometimes they are meant to deliberately mislead others.

You're speaking to a Liberal, man.

"Facts" are only Facts if it fits their Liberal Ideologies.

i dont want to be a comedian though. i really dont care. my dream is to get fat eating totinos pizza watching survivor until either survivor dies or i die
You should still try it, it's a fun experience and that joke is not half bad.

Sometimes people have avatars that i just stare at for like 30 seconds. Bravo

And sometimes people have avatars that just makes me want to smash my computer screen. Conor does that to people. o_O

You should still try it, it's a fun experience and that joke is not half bad.
8 years ago everyone told me i am funny so i sat down and tried to write some jokes and was clueless. i read that comedians write a skit that they do before they go on. i need someone to say something to me and i can go off on it. if someone says "chair" i can talk about chairs for like 5 minutes

Btw i hate western europe at the moment

in my country they didnt even have the word in the language for "hate speech" until it started to become common in usa/western europe

we didnt even have laws for this shit.

fuck the goverment

8 years ago everyone told me i am funny so i sat down and tried to write some jokes and was clueless. i read that comedians write a skit that they do before they go on. i need someone to say something to me and i can go off on it. if someone says "chair" i can talk about chairs for like 5 minutes

I'm told I'm good with one-liners but I only manage to do those in the moment.

If I sat down and tried to actually write jokes, I wouldn't know what the fuck to say.

So I guess I'm kind of in your situation.

Nowadays in the UK, you're somewhat more likely to go to jail for something you've written on social media, than for actually physically assaulting someone in the street. We are living in an Orwellian nightmare in which words are deemed a bigger crime than actions. Where your opinion is a bigger crime than causing physical harm to someone else.

Nowadays in the UK, you're somewhat more likely to go to jail for something you've written on social media, than for actually physically assaulting someone in the street. We are living in an Orwellian nightmare in which words are deemed a bigger crime than actions. Where your opinion is a bigger crime than causing physical harm to someone else.
Dude I recently listened to the 1984 audio book. And there's alot of similarities you can draw:

New speak= political correctness

Ministry of truth = lying mainstream media

Thought police = met police hate crime . unit

Ingsoc = progressivism

Great book, but really sad ending.

Dude I recently listened to the 1984 audio book. And there's alot of similarities you can draw:

New speak= political correctness

Ministry of truth = lying mainstream media

Thought police = met police hate crime . unit

Ingsoc = progressivism

Great book, but really sad ending.

Orwell saw this shite coming.

The trans-cult is a real and tangible thing.

Freedom speech is getting eroded everywhere.
Like in this site with activist mods making up their own rules as they go along. So many people want to close down opinion that doesnt suit them . Sad state of affairs .

Britain never valued freedom of speech

Back