What gives the one-punch KO power?

Muscles.

According to some people who like them.
Real life One Punch Man. When he gets angry, he sees red and bodies hit the floor. Banned from the UFC
Weak-Synthol-Freak--940x589.jpg

Kinetic linking. lmfao.

Someone actually did say this ages ago on that combat sports science things.

Its not entirely a lie btw, when i started training I couldn't KO a fly, now i got some heavy hands and its because i learnt to push the punch from my foot to my hips, torso, shoulders and then arm/first.

Some people are born that way, some have to train it, some are like Cruz.

yes, it is difficult to do it, there is a lot of practice. do you still have the combat sports science link?

i almost broke my left wrist trying have a deadly left hook like Sugar Ray Robinson. i learn the hard way
i dont have it.

Some say it happens when someone that has achieved a very high level of battle power above the standard level loses himself in a fit or rage. Others claim it is triggered in response to great need.

Cabba described the process as experiencing a tingling sensation of focusing one's energy emanating from the user's back (seemingly centered in a point along the spine) between the shoulder blades.

Genetics and technique. I’ve a friend who’s a boxer and he has what they call heavy hands. He’s slight, quite small but if he even playfully digs you in jest about five seconds after this pain just spreads through your body. I’ve seen him knock out so many people with just the one punch in street fights. Definitely born with it.

Power/technique
Hendo is a small dude but hits harder than some HWs

Genetics, strength, and technique are obvious factors but as Mike Tyson said, it's not always the hardest punch that knocks you out but the one you don't see.

Being prepared for a punch will dampen it's impact. But even a jab can put you down if it catches you when you're not ready.

spent a big part of my childhood chopping wood

eventually I grew up into a properly sized HW sherdogger but it seems it is working with the axe that gave me the punching power

It's really not properly understood. Some guys look like they should be able to punch (heavy set frame etc) and can't. Some guys look like they shouldn't be able to punch and can. It is definitely something that you either have or you don't. Like you can learn to punch harder but you can't take a guy who isn't a big puncher and turn him into Ngannou or even Jeremy Stephens.

yes, it is difficult to do it, there is a lot of practice. do you still have the combat sports science link?

Its the rampage episode i think, circa 200fucking7 :D

Some say it happens when someone that has achieved a very high level of battle power above the standard level loses himself in a fit or rage. Others claim it is triggered in response to great need.

Cabba described the process as experiencing a tingling sensation of focusing one's energy emanating from the user's back (seemingly centered in a point along the spine) between the shoulder blades.

Well it was califula who talked about the tingly feeling wasn't it? OR was it Cabba? Kale exploited it with green legendary TRT

Well it was califula who talked about the tingly feeling wasn't it? OR was it Cabba? Kale exploited it with green legendary TRT

no young Saiyan, Caulifla simply followed these instructions to transform into the state.

no young Saiyan, Caulifla simply followed these instructions to transform into the state.

Ok yeah true, Cabba fucked around and found out, then he explained the feeling to her.

Back