What football leagues do you most like?

RoyalG

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In my opinion, Premier League is the most entertaining
Between the mainstream leagues, it's the most competitive. There are much more teams with real chances to win the trophy than other leagues like La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga...

572e3ac6a4251_GettyImages528942082.jpg

Between the mainstream leagues, it's the most competitive. There are much more teams with real chances to win the trophy than other leagues like La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga...

The CFL is the only leeg that matters. These bullshit leegs you mentioned are trash. Saskatooney for life right @DSOTM

logo.png

What is going on lately? There's a fucking soccer thread.

PL bieng "Most competitive" is fucking bullshit. If we're going on metric of competitiveness, MLS is the most even and competitive. Literally any team can win any given year. What a bullshit argument. I know, I know, Leicester. I already wrong a long ass post a year ago where I posted statistics of "Competitiveness" of leagues.

La Liga is the best soccer league and it's not remotely close. The level of play is a solid 5 years ahead of the EPL

I only watch Liga MX, MSL, Aussie Rules and American College Football

All other leagues can go to hell

What is going on lately? There's a fucking soccer thread.

PL bieng "Most competitive" is fucking bullshit. If we're going on metric of competitiveness, MLS is the most even and competitive. Literally any team can win any given year. What a bullshit argument. I know, I know, Leicester. I already wrong a long ass post a year ago where I posted statistics of "Competitiveness" of leagues.

La Liga is the best soccer league and it's not remotely close. The level of play is a solid 5 years ahead of the EPL
If we're going on metric of competitiveness, Brasileirão série A is the most.
This is why I said "Between the mainstream leagues, it's the most competitive."
Please read before posting

I only watch Liga MX, MSL, Aussie Rules and American College Football

All other leagues can go to hell
What about the NFL and your beloved Las Vegas Raiders?

If we're going on metric of competitiveness, Brasileirão série A is the most.
This is why I said "Between the mainstream leagues, it's the most competitive."
Please read before posting
You don't consider Serie A BRA mainstream? They do crazy numbers.

You want to keep moving the goalposts til you feel like you know what you're talking about? I'm cool with that, it's really funny. La Liga and it's not close. In the past 10 years 6 of the teams win the CL are spanish, 2 English, 1 German, 1 Italian. In that time, 20 of the teams in the semi finals have been spanish. 8 of the Finalists have been spanish.

Since 2003 8 of the Europa League winners have been Spanish.

Since 1996, only 1 year has passed that a player from spain was not in the final 3 for the BdO. In the past 9 years, only 3 players who have not played in La Liga have been finalists for the BdO.

That's a 24:3 ratio for who the best player in the world is. It has been a La Liga player for the past 8 years.

Yeh, I agree, but Serie A is close to Premiership in regards to parity among teams. La Liga, Ligue 1 are retarded. Only a few teams always at top.

La Liga is Barca, Real, or AthMad sometimes. Ligue 1 is PSG. Well other teams have won it, but it is very prone to Dynasties. But La Liga is the worst. Bundesliga is pretty bad too.

Real, Barca, Bayern need to be curbed somehow for the health of their league.

You want to keep moving the goalposts til you feel like you know what you're talking about? I'm cool with that, it's really funny. La Liga and it's not close. In the past 10 years 6 of the teams win the CL are spanish, 2 English, 1 German, 1 Italian. In that time, 20 of the teams in the semi finals have been spanish. 8 of the Finalists have been spanish.

Since 1996, only 1 year has passed that a player from spain was not in the final 3 for the BdO. In the past 9 years, only 3 players who have not played in La Liga have been finalists for the BdO.

That's a 24:3 ratio for who the best player in the world is. It has been a La Liga player for the past 8 years.

No, I don't consider Brazilian Serie A as a mainstream league. Out of Brazil, there aren't much people watching it, unfortunately.

Well, when I talked about competitiveness, I'm meant competitiveness between the teams of the league.
2016–17 Chelsea / 2nd: Tottenham Hotspur
2015–16 Leicester / 2nd: Arsenal
2014–15 Chelsea / 2nd: Manchester City
2013–14 Manchester City / 2nd: Liverpool
2012–13 Manchester United / 2nd: Manchester City

You showed La Liga teams are the most strong. Yea, I don't disagree, your data is correct.
I like to watch some La Liga games, but I don't see much fun because there are much discrepancy between the teams.

The Australian Football League and the GAA football league.

No, I don't consider Brazilian Serie A as a mainstream league. Out of Brazil, there aren't much people watching it, unfortunately.

Well, when I talked about competitiveness, I'm meant competitiveness between the teams of the league.

You showed La Liga teams are the most strong. Yea, I don't disagree, your data is correct.
I like to watch some La Liga games, but I don't see much fun because there are much discrepancy between the teams.

Ill dispell this nonsense in the morning

Bosnian 2nd Division is always entertaining.

Ill dispell this nonsense in the morning
What nonsense? Dude, I asked for members opinions of their favorite leagues. You come here bitching like crazy trying to proving something.
Btw, I didn't say anything wrong, this is just one more reason to you shut the fuck up.

Yeh but is always Real, Barca, maybe AthMad. That is not parity. There is almost no point in being a fan if you live in Spain, but dont live in Madrid or Barcelona.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back