What football leagues do you most like?

What is going on lately? There's a fucking soccer thread.

PL bieng "Most competitive" is fucking bullshit. If we're going on metric of competitiveness, MLS is the most even and competitive. Literally any team can win any given year. What a bullshit argument. I know, I know, Leicester. I already wrong a long ass post a year ago where I posted statistics of "Competitiveness" of leagues.

La Liga is the best soccer league and it's not remotely close. The level of play is a solid 5 years ahead of the EPL

You don't give opinions, you give Hitler speeches of categorical weight... Iz normal for narcissistic twats like you.

Di Maria, values, Luis, manquillo, Soldado, Navas, Moreno...etc have all done shite coming from La Liga... it's such a stupidly subjective notion spurned by you. You're not the Bob costas or Cosell or even Erin Andrews of soccer knowledge...give it up pseudo Brown noser Poindexter.

You don't give opinions, you give Hitler speeches of categorical weight... Iz normal for narcissistic twats like you.

Di Maria, values, Luis, manquillo, Soldado, Navas, Moreno...etc have all done shite coming from La Liga... it's such a stupidly subjective notion spurned by you. You're not the Bob costas or Cosell or even Erin Andrews of soccer knowledge...give it up pseudo Brown noser Poindexter.
The only the thing me and Hitler have in common is that we both have bigger dicks than you.
Oh you mean those cast-aways used to raise funds for their clubs didnt do well? WOW!
And yet;
Cesc, Alexis, Bellerin, Pedro, Alonso, Costa, have all done exceptionally well.

So why dont you just shut the fuck up for a little while

The only the thing me and Hitler have in common is that we both have bigger dicks than you.
Oh you mean those cast-aways used to raise funds for their clubs didnt do well? WOW!
And yet;
Cesc, Alexis, Bellerin, Pedro, Alonso, Costa, have all done exceptionally well.

So why dont you just shut the fuck up for a little while

You just proved my point. La Liga is not 5 yrs ahead of EPL. If you don't get it, go to Manchester or anywhere in the UK and ask a brown person what time it is.

What is going on lately? There's a fucking soccer thread.

PL bieng "Most competitive" is fucking bullshit. If we're going on metric of competitiveness, MLS is the most even and competitive. Literally any team can win any given year. What a bullshit argument. I know, I know, Leicester. I already wrong a long ass post a year ago where I posted statistics of "Competitiveness" of leagues.

La Liga is the best soccer league and it's not remotely close. The level of play is a solid 5 years ahead of the EPL

What soccer thread? I see a premier one. We use to have a La Liga thread,
Rest of Europe/Europa League thread and Champions League thread before.

There's already a football thread, one for NFL and one for the Premier league.

This is your last warning, this is the 3rd football related thread the last 3 days that belong in the premier league thread.

Next person to do this will be given dubbs, and thereby after ip banned.

Learn how to post in the sports bar you dumb fucking dildos.

What soccer thread? I see a premier one. We use to have a La Liga thread,
Rest of Europe/Europa League thread and Champions League thread before.
It's all in one now, they just call it the premier league thread because most of the soccer posters are prem fans.

The other threads were moving like molasses and had a ton of shit posters.

Ignore @Da Speeit he's a La Liga fanboy and just upset his favourite player Neymar has left for a superior league.

Bundesliga in Germany and la liga in spain.

I attend MLS games live

On a side note this neymar video is hilarious

Ignore @UltimateVictory he's a EPL fanboy and just upset his club dont have most expensive player in the world.

ball_vdic_1024.jpg

Gone too soon...
<Lmaoo>:p:p<Lmaoo>

Ignore @Da Speeit he's a La Liga fanboy and just upset his favourite player Neymar has left for a superior league.
Lol at ligue 1 being a superior league to spain.

Spain has played against it self in the champions league final for several years with real madrid playing atletico madrid in the final and barcelona.

ligue one isn't even better than germany who also played against itself in a champions League final when bayern munich took on BVB in 2013.

Lol at ligue 1 being a superior league to spain.

Spain has played against it self in the champions league final for several years with real madrid playing atletico madrid in the final and barcelona.

ligue one isn't even better than germany who also played against itself in a champions League final when bayern munich took on BVB in 2013.
Madrid and Barca cheat their way to finals every year it's not even funny any more.

Barca have just lost their best player to PSG, the tide is turning. Even @Edwin would agree that Nice would be Atletico.

Back