What film/TV success do you think GoT actors will have after the show ends?

Probably none of them will have to work after the show ends. Emelia Clarke is worth $13 million, Sophie Turner $5 million, Maise Williams $3 million, Peter Dinklage $10 million, Lena Headey $9 million, Kit Harrington 7 million and Nikolage at $17 million.

Interestingly Emelia, Peter, Lena, Kit and Nikolage each receive $3 million per episode this season so 21 million if they are in every episode. I imagine similar amounts for those involved in next season so their net worth should increase markedly by the end of next season although I'm certain they could all live comfortably on what they are listed at without the added money. They might be paying about 1/2 of that in taxes. They are pretty well set up unless they invest it and lose money.

Probably none of them will have to work after the show ends. Emelia Clarke is worth $13 million, Sophie Turner $5 million, Maise Williams $3 million, Peter Dinklage $10 million, Lena Headey $9 million, Kit Harrington 7 million and Nikolage at $17 million.

I'm actually surprised those numbers aren't higher. Harrington and Headey in particular should've been commanding pretty high price tags after the show really got rolling.

I wonder if they all signed shitty contracts in the beginning.

I've kind of been keeping tabs on Harington's roles outside of the show.

He seems to have a knack for taking roles that seem promising but that ultimately don't do much for him. Silent Hill, Pompeii, Seventh Son, MI-5 and Brimstone were ALL treated poorly by critics and performed poorly at the box office.

Hopefully he can turn that ship around. I know he's got a mini-series about Guy Fawkes coming up, which sounds intriguing.

I noticed that too. Hes done clunkers for the most part. Needs to step up his game.

I noticed that too. Hes done clunkers for the most part. Needs to step up his game.

He did voice work for How to Train Your Dragon 2, those movies make good money for DreamWorks. I'm sure he would be in part 3 if they decide to make one.

As successful as Joffrey has been since getting killed off the show.

Came into this thread thinking this was a fantastic thread idea until I realized I have no fucking clue what any of these actors/actresses names are...

I certainly didn't love Pompeii, but I didn't totally hate it either. I thought it was fairly decent Saturday afternoon kind of fare. Kit was at least good in it, Keifer Sutherland gave a somewhat odd but interesting performance, and some of the effects were quite good.

I think MI-5 looks like it might be a fairly entertaining spy film.

Brimstone looks interesting also has Guy Pearce and Dakota Fanning, but I'm kind of over the "crazy religious person" stories.

Red lady has had a career going for awhile. Ive seen her in other films. She'll be fine I think.

Came into this thread thinking this was a fantastic thread idea. . .

I thought that too when I made it. I'm surprised there are only 30 posts in four hours.

. . . until I realized I have no fucking clue what any of these actors/actresses names are...

LOL. Well I guess you could just use the character names.

But here's a partial list:

Jon - Kit Harington
Tyrion - Peter Dinklage
Dany - Emilia Clarke
Arya - Maisie Williams
Cersei - Lena Headey
Jaime - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Sansa - Sophie Turner
Bran - Isaac Hempstead Wright
Littlefinger - Aidan Gillen
The Hound - Rory McCann
Bronn - Jerome Flynn
Brienne - Gwendoline Christie
Davos - Liam Cunningham
Theon - Alfie Allen
Sam - John Bradley-West
Varys - Conleth Hill
Melisandre - Carice Van Houten
Jorah - Iain Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
Emelia has sworn to never do anything related to GoT after it's over

Peter already had success before the show started and he will continue having it after it ends.

Nikolaj has a new movie coming out about prison which looks pretty good so I think he will have success as well

I think Sophie Turner will have the most success she was in the last x men movie which sucked but I believe she will be in the new remakes
I hate when actors come from nothing to become huge stars because of a role they do and then shit on that movie/tv show that made them a star. as if they are now too good to be associated with it and they were a star regardless. lets face it emilia, the MAIN reason you are a star is because of your boobs

I think a lot of them will be relatively successful after the show, I think Kit, Sophie and Emilia will probably be the most successful, which is a shame because they're probably the 3 worst actors of the main cast on the show.

I think some of the smaller characters will probably find reasonable amount of success, like wotsisface who plays Iron Fist.

It depends....Arya and Bran are too ugly. But if Sansa and Emilia are willing to show titties, they will work. Kit will be in demand.

I think a lot of them will be relatively successful after the show, I think Kit, Sophie and Emilia will probably be the most successful, which is a shame because they're probably the 3 worst actors of the main cast on the show.

I think some of the smaller characters will probably find reasonable amount of success, like wotsisface who plays Iron Fist.

Kit of of the worst actors? I disagree. I've always been impressed with him.

I think the most likely to find long-term success will be Kit, Emilia, Lena Headey, Nikolaj and Aidan Gillen. Dinklage will keep finding roles as well, but of course he'll always be limited.

Personally, I hope to see Gwendoline Christie in a lot more stuff.

Arya is going to star in the Viva La Bam remake

arya_stark_game_of_thrones-wide.jpg

bam1.jpg

Out of them all, I think Dormer will have the most success mainly because shes not one of the head line characters and probably one of the fewer better actresses on the set

Jerome Flynn killed it in the last season of Black Mirror. He'll get plenty of old-man badass roles.

Danish dude playing Euron will do well.

Yer gonna have to post pics with names. I havent a clue who the fuck some of these people are...

That said and ignoring those who have already been in some movies, I see Jamie Lanister doing more shit.

Back