What film/TV success do you think GoT actors will have after the show ends?

G

Guestx

92ad4231-9e5d-4a2d-91ec-616f898665c7_560_420.jpg

Title says it is all.

Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Ian Glen, Alfie Allen, Gwendoline Christie, Jerome Flynn, Carice van Houten and so on. Where do they go from here?

Some of them when they were cast, like Headey and Dinklage, already had well-established careers. But others, like Harington and Clarke, were just starting out in the industry.

Does Game of Thrones give these guys a big bump or do they just fade out of the spotlight after the show comes to an end?

For anyone who doesn't know names, here's a partial list:

Jon - Kit Harington
Tyrion - Peter Dinklage
Dany - Emilia Clarke
Arya - Maisie Williams
Cersei - Lena Headey
Jaime - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Sansa - Sophie Turner
Bran - Isaac Hempstead Wright
Littlefinger - Aidan Gillen
The Hound - Rory McCann
Bronn - Jerome Flynn
Brienne - Gwendoline Christie
Davos - Liam Cunningham
Theon - Alfie Allen
Sam - John Bradley-West
Varys - Conleth Hill
Melisandre - Carice Van Houten
Jorah - Iain Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarke will get work. Waldau has trouble hiding his accent and that will limit him. Harington should do well.

Harrison reprises his role as Vincent Carter in Silent Hill 3 which will go on to break box office records

Clarke will have roles until people learn she can't actually act worth a shit. She was garbage in the newest Terminator movie... course, the movie in general was garbage so that could be part of it.

Emelia has sworn to never do anything related to GoT after it's over

Peter already had success before the show started and he will continue having it after it ends.

Nikolaj has a new movie coming out about prison which looks pretty good so I think he will have success as well

I think Sophie Turner will have the most success she was in the last x men movie which sucked but I believe she will be in the new remakes

Maisey williams has been in Dr Who, and she will probably do british series for.
Nicholai will be good, he has that charisma
Kit will probably land up doing stage acting
Bran is fucked lol

I have a feeling as well that Sophie Turner will have the most success.

Emilia Clarke will probably become a nun. She's done nothing but complain about the nudity (while accepting money to do it) and how it's basically rape.

My wife and I recently watched a romantic drama starring Clarke, she was a lovable dork responsible for providing care to a quadriplegic. She wasn't bad in it. Her boyfriend in it was Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter.

The Night King will do Rom-Coms with Jennifer Aniston

They will be doing great. Sophie and Maisie are already doing xmen movies. The main players are already set financially for the rest of their lives.

No matter what, all the top 20 characters can make easy money doing conventions and signings. Nothing pays better than nerd love.

Compared to other shows, GOT blows them away.

I hope Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton) does well because I really enjoyed him in Misfits and he was amazing as Ramsay. That being said Inhumans looks poopy.

feeling as well that Sophie

I wouldn't be supprised although of course the cast haven't been kept from other roles by the show THAT much given that it only films for part of the year.

The real question is just how many of them are going to be involved with any Highlander remake. ;)

Dinklage will do this thug thizzle. Other guys will take supporting roles or guest spots in other HBO series.

They will be doing great. Sophie and Maisie are already doing xmen movies. The main players are already set financially for the rest of their lives.

No matter what, all the top 20 characters can make easy money doing conventions and signings. Nothing pays better than nerd love.

Compared to other shows, GOT blows them away.
einstok_victoryjohnnydrama.jpg

Clarke, Iwan Rheon, Lena, Sophie. Dinklage gets whatever midget role is out there if he wants it. Khal Drogo will continue to blow up the most

I've kind of been keeping tabs on Harington's roles outside of the show.

He seems to have a knack for taking roles that seem promising but that ultimately don't do much for him. Silent Hill, Pompeii, Seventh Son, MI-5 and Brimstone were ALL treated poorly by critics and performed poorly at the box office.

Hopefully he can turn that ship around. I know he's got a mini-series about Guy Fawkes coming up, which sounds intriguing.

Back