What fight would bring the biggest PPV in UFC history ?

I'd pay to watch Joe Rogan vs Cris Cyborg. Man vs woman is always a good selling point and it'd be competitive since he's a manlet and old even though he's on more juice than her.

Trump vs Trudeau
Conor vs 50 Cent
co main event - Conor vs 50 Cent
main event - Trump vs Trudeau
biggest PPV so far

giphy.gif

Ronda vs. Fox

Book it, LGBT!!!
Why? Fox was beat by Ashlee Evans-Smith. She would literally get destroyed by Rousey.
It’s not about the competition, it’s about the casuals eating up a train wreck of a fight!

I just learned that Fox’s nickname is “Queen of Swords”. Not sure what to make of this.

Conor v whoever he fights next will break the ufc ppv record.

Yep. Conor vs GSP or Conor vs Mayweather (mma). The latter being the biggest.

No way with Jones vs Lesnar
Really? Brock sold 1.1mil PPV vs mark hunt after a 5 year hiatus from the sport lol. And that fight was co-main to wmma lol

Jones vs Brock both returning from suspension could definitely break the current 1.6mil record. Might not crack 2mil.

Would you at least agree Jones vs Brock is the highest selling fight outside of any Conor matchup?

Really? Brock sold 1.1mil PPV vs mark hunt after a 5 year hiatus from the sport lol. And that fight was co-main to wmma lol

Jones vs Brock both returning from suspension could definitely break the current 1.6mil record. Might not crack 2mil.

Would you at least agree Jones vs Brock is the highest selling fight outside of any Conor matchup?

The card sold 1.1 mil, not just Brock lol.

I think it'll be a pretty big fight. Definitely won't crack 2mil. I might come close to the record though.

Maybe 5 years ago when fans still bought PPV. Nowadays you need mass casual appeal to break PPV records and the casuals give 0 fucks about Woodley, Khabib and GSP.

GSP's last fight did almost 900k buys. Casuals dont give a fuck about him? Yeah ok.

Its also about rivalries. Before the COnor fight if Nate Diaz headlined a PPV it wouldnt have done even 300k buys but with Conor it broke records.

Same with Khabib. The heat between them, the clip of Conor getting arrested and throwing the dolly, that shit sells a fight. That would be a big fight.

a huge falling out between Nick and Nate that divides Stockton that results in an Octagon meeting.
Why the fuck would anyone pay to see those two standing in a cage refusing to engage while they posture and talk shit to each other.

Lesnar vs Jones
Conor vs Khabib
GSP vs Woodley
Ronda vs Holm
Dillashaw vs MM

GSP-Conor is the answer, though I'd stream it so Conor didn't get any of my money.

GSP/Conor for GSP's comeback fight about a year ago.

christiano ronaldo vs justin bieber

Back