What do you guys think of this Test Booster?

Test boosters are dog shit.

Dog shit.

Do these test boosters inhibit your body's ability to naturally produce test once you get off them, like steroids do?

Once again we're flying a nut/sup thread in S&C.

/sherdog

Dog shit.

I'm disagreeing.

I don't know how or why, but Epi Xtreme had an effect on me for sure. Leaned me out a bit, got me bigger, increased vascularity. Certainly got stronger... in an unreasonable amount of time, too.

Would take again one day.

Probably won't, but not because it didn't work.

(Hopefully epi xtreme is a test booster? lol)

Daspy is right, you are a touchy little OCD fella, lol.

2a6qclz.gif

I'm disagreeing.

I don't know how or why, but Epi Xtreme had an effect on me for sure. Leaned me out a bit, got me bigger, increased vascularity. Certainly got stronger... in an unreasonable amount of time, too.

Would take again one day.

Probably won't, but not because it didn't work.

(Hopefully epi xtreme is a test booster? lol)

You took a steroid. No shit it's going to work. Testosterone boosters don't do shit

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-epistane-havoc-informative-bible/

Last edited:
There are some testosterone booster that work (and been proven to) for example Tongkat Ali/Pasak Bumi, which is unfortunately quite expensive, so it isn't part of any of those hyped clever designed bottles. Megadosing Zinc is another way. Both these two have been scientifically proven to increase free test.

All the crap that goes into the mainstream ones are likely ineffective or in too small quantities to make a difference.

There are some testosterone booster that work (and been proven to) for example Tongkat Ali/Pasak Bumi, which is unfortunately quite expensive, so it isn't part of any of those hyped clever designed bottles. Megadosing Zinc is another way. Both these two have been scientifically proven to increase free test.

All the crap that goes into the mainstream ones are likely ineffective or in too small quantities to make a difference.

Source?

Back