*What do you expect from Holloway Vs Ortega: a close fight, a one sided decision or a finish?*

Would be surprised if there was a finish. Barring Max being more injured/loopy than we're led to believe, then I think the most likely scenario is Holloway UD.

I think Max beats him convincingly and won't really be in any danger. However, if he isnt back to true form than I expect domination by Ortega. For me it all depends on how healthy Max is. Max wins easily imo if theyre both at 100%.

It depends.
IMO Ortega has a distinct advantage on the ground.
If/how fast it gets there is the main question here.

the main thing (for me) is that both guys have great chance to win, so it is an intriguing match up. And one we will get to see more times, as both are young.

I just hope Max makes it to the cage

I think a finish in the championship rounds.

It's seems like there's not much buzz about this fight...not many threads.

I expect Max to pick him apart standing.

Ortega could still get a finish.

Holloway via dominant decision or late TKO stoppage followed by an instant wave of "Ortega is overrated" threads

No disrespect to ortega but if max is healthy i think he takes a rather lopsided ud..

If there is a finish i think ortega is the winner via beast mode grappling..

I like both guys, may the best man win!

I expect it to be a close fight.

I expect ufcs first death unfortunately.. The way max sounds and looks and the fact they sont know what it is. How they let him fight is crazy

I am expecting Max to outclass him on the feet until the TKO happens

I expect Max to work him with the jab and outbox him comfortably.

I know Max sounds like he's experiencing a late onset of Downs syndrome, but he's not expected to give a soliloquy in the octagon. He's gonna be fighting. All he needs to do is avoid the clinch and volume box the shit out of Ortega. Ortega gets out struck in all of his fights.

I think Max beats him convincingly and won't really be in any danger. However, if he isnt back to true form than I expect domination by Ortega. For me it all depends on how healthy Max is. Max wins easily imo if theyre both at 100%.
So if Ortega wins saturday, is because Holloway's not 100%? Even without any clear signal of this? Let's say that Holloway make weight well and loses by sumission in first round... This result is because "he's not the same?"

This is decrease implicitly a victory of Brian, if happens. Which is ridiculous.

I'm excited...between Holloway-Ortega and Valentina-JJ, we should be in for quite a show, regardless of how the rest of the card pans out.

I agree with everyone saying it hinges on Max's health. My gut tells me Max wins decisively on the scorecards (providing he is healthy), but I wouldn't put money on that.

Back