*What do you expect from Holloway Vs Ortega: a close fight, a one sided decision or a finish?*

If Max is healthy he shouldn't have much problem with Ortega. Ortega is getting a lot of buzz similar to the way Till did and the same way Adanashey will if he beats Anderson.

If Max is healthy, he'll make it look easy.

I can't believe speech is still in Max health problems lol to some on here. He just trying his hardest to speak proper english for media. Its not natural to him. People in Hawaii speak what we call is Pidgin. English slang in Hawaii

Close fight. Late finish. I'm going with max. Won't be surprised with either man winning though.

Max's cardio and stand up is too much for Brian at this time.

I could see it playing out so many ways. Not much would surprise me with these two. If I had to guess I'd say Max wins a reasonably close UD.

Ortega wins in the clinch, on the ground, and hits harder. And new...

I expect Max to pick him apart standing.

Ortega could still get a finish.
^This. Ortega loses until he wins. Most realistically we see MAax winning the stand up war and possibly a late finish from Ortega. I like the idea of Brian Ortega in a 5 round fight with 10 more minutes than normal.

I think that Max takes this by UD, or maybe tko if he's able to keep in standing the whole time.

I just hope he's healthy enough.

Max is so overrated it's actually insane lol

Ortega beats Max regardless of how healthy Max is. Unfortunately for Ortega when he outclasses and defeats Max people will say it was only because Max wasn't at 100%.

Expect Ortegas chance of getting the SUB to drop and Holloways chances of getting the TKO to rise the longer the fight lasts due to Holloway putting a sustained beating on Ortega that gets worse round by round. Ortega is not KOing him. Ortega wont even win a round, well, maybe round 1.

If Max is healthy he takes it but it won't be easy IMO.

Ortega is a grappling genius on the ground but highly overrated in the stand up. If max is sharp he slices him up standing. If he has any of the lingering CTE symptoms then I worry about him. I do think the weight cut combined with those hard fights with Aldo did have an effect on him imo.

I think ortega gets the stoppage. Five rounds is plenty of time for him to land the kill

Finish in the late minutes of the late rounds.

At this point who gets finished is anybody's guess. We'll see how Max looks on that scale.

This fight is so good because it appears so close imo.. for me 50/50. I'd favour Max but I feel like his health may still be an issue

Great to see two young fighters fighting over the belt..

IF there is a finish its a submission from Ortega. Both guys have crazy chins (given Max is alright obv.). Otherwise I think Ortega will struggle with Max's distance control and start shooting for sloppy takedowns starting in the third rnd. --> Max by UD. Something tells me I'll eat my words.

I have the feeling Ortega might knock Max out

I can’t imagine this not being close. I’m pulling for Max, but it’s not like he doesn’t ever get tagged and Ortega hits pretty hard.

I'm expecting a close fight with Ortega winning via decision.

Back