What did you guys get on the MCAT?

When I visited my girlfriends families house they accused me of never having taken the MCATS. Turns out they searched the wrong name. I actually scored higher than most doctors.

Ok, Focker.

This makes no sense.
It make a lot of sense doctors make the same pay as longshoreman with a high school degree or a roughneck in the oil fields their pay is relatively bad only a few become millionaires.

They are also exposed to contagious diseases all day hospitals are a dangerous place to work.

It make a lot of sense doctors make the same pay as longshoreman with a high school degree or a roughneck in the oil fields their pay is relatively bad only a few become millionaires.

They are also exposed to contagious diseases all day hospitals are a dangerous place to work.
Not even close.

My original gameplan was to put in 10-12 hours Mon-Sat so I could have Sunday off to relax/work out/etc. but looks like crunch time came early. The first 3-ish weeks of class have about a good 6-7 chapters worth of material to cover but luckily the week before midterms is just labs so that gives me a good bit of time to catch up.

Gonna spend a couple more hours finishing up this reading section and call it a night. I've forsaken my other classes to focus on cell+molec.bio because bio is my weakest area.

I had no ambitions of becoming a doctor the pay is relatively bad,the hours suck and hospitals are ground zero for terrible disease outbreaks.

doctors and nurses are in constant danger of catching some nasty disease like avian flu,tuberculosis or staph.
I'm actually a comic book writer inside the body of a computer scientist who wanted to make videogames but realized its possible to use science to make anything. And a programmer can only be as good as his skillset.

I had no ambitions of becoming a doctor the pay is relatively bad,the hours suck and hospitals are ground zero for terrible disease outbreaks.

doctors and nurses are in constant danger of catching some nasty disease like avian flu,tuberculosis or staph.

lol.. hours can suck though... and i've had few colleagues get hepatitis from fingersticks

I got a 28R. (Which got me into medical school)

No idea what that translates into with the new scoring system. I took the MCAT way back in 2009.

No offense, but that was good enough to get you into med school? I had a few friends score about a 32P and not get in (that was around 2006-2007).

Yep. And it's both change in confirmation of enzyme and orienting substrates to the transition state via induced fit. But don't worry about how/ why if you haven't had biochemistry. Just learn the over conceptual results of enzyme activity and you'll be fine.
For sure. Thanks for all the support!

I dont think its up for discussion when the natural ages a women should have children are. Thats nature. There are all sorts of ages, but they come with added dangers.

During the 50s, 60s , 70, 80s after highschool many people then were mature enough to get married, have children, and hold a job and mortgage.

College was not popular.

And during those times, men were men and women, women.

They produced a very strong and patriotic off spring.

Now today, people wait until very late to start families, girls look and develop more like boys and boys develop and look more like girls.

Patriotism is at an all time low

Grip stength among children is way down, lol. Read a study where kids are physically getting weaker.

Sig worthy imo

No offense, but that was good enough to get you into med school? I had a few friends score about a 32P and not get in (that was around 2006-2007).

Depends on where you go, your race, other aspects of your application, lots of stuff.

Back