What % cut is McGregor getting for the fight and..

Floyd vs Pac made $400 mill in PPVs, $78Mill at the gate, and around $15mill in merchandise, not to mention advertising. So it made around $500mill. I have read some crazy stuff like 7 mill ppv buys for Conor and Flyod, if thats the case, holy hell. Not to exclude the fact that the T Mobile area holds more than MGM, so ticket sales alone will be quite higher. If it does as well as expected it could come close to being the first Billion dollar sporting event, making 700million in ppv alone.

Mayweather-Pacquiao was closer to $600 million when you factor in some of the things you didn't include in there like international broadcast rights ($40+ million), local and national closed circuit revenue (apx $30 million) and some other things.

I think realistically (and I'm assuming a lot of buys, maybe I'm wrong and that is a variable), you're looking at Floyd getting $200M+ potentially, while I'd guess Conor will get his biggest score ever at every bit of $35/$40M once everyone else gets their hands out of the remaining portion of the money. Just guessing, but I bet that ends up close on the #s. We may never know. I can't see Conor getting $100M, even with incentives. Not with InDemandPPV(or whatever that is), and UFC/Showtime/Dana in the mix for the grand total of whatever cash is left to be had. The PPV provider gets a ton, right? Like maybe 50% of the take? I forget, so don't quote me on that one, but it's a LOT. A very high % of PPV revenue goes to the provider (InDemandPPV).
And either way, both fighters will hit that fun tax bracket this year and get tax raped, what 35% off the top of your purse to Uncle Sam alone, before state and city taxes? So Floyd will drop $70M from $200M if he garners that. Drop it to $130M and then pay state/local taxes on that amount. Say Conor gets even $50M and BANG, Uncle Same takes $17.5M straight off for his trouble. I wish I had that problem, just pointing out the federal gubblemint squeezes hard on these types of paydays for these guys. Brutal hits.
Again though, I wish I had that problem.

Caveat being, I don't know shit on how this is set-up, so I'm just taking what I feel is a reasonable guesstimate and talking out of my ass.

Well considering where we are, i'd say that's some fine ass talking if I may say so myself.

Back