What % cut is McGregor getting for the fight and..

Sources have stated that it's a 70-30 pr 75/25 split for mayweather to conor & conor to give ufc 1/3 of his pay. That sounds like a low ball amount but possible considering Floyd has the leverage.

He'll make 25m (more than what he'd make in 3/4 ufc fights, especially if he loses a fight)

and then whatever he gets from his sponsors

LOL @ 100m, Floyd will make that.
Floyd is the A side
Conor is the E side
And Dana is the D side

Floyds last fight sold like shit. You think people would want to see his point fighting decision matches again if it wasnt for Conor?

He killed his PPV draw with that Pacman BS fight.

Floyds last fight sold like shit. You think people would want to see his point fighting decision matches again if it wasnt for Conor?

The Pacman fight had nothing to do with it. The Berto fight had ZERO intrigue, and was perceived to be zero risk to Floyd. (No offence to Andre Berto, he's a fine fighter, but against Floyd he didn't have a chance)

Most of Floyd's ppv's buys come from people wanting desperately to see Floyd get his shit pushed in, and in the Berto fight there was simply no way that was going to happen.

If this ppv does the numbers they are projecting it's going to do, it'll come from casuals and the mma fans (pro Connor, and those wanting to see Conor embarrased) because boxing fans aren't going to shell out to watch a no hoper vs Mayweather.

you dont get it do you

I recall reading that its 1/3 UFC and Conor gets 2/3. I cant recall where i read or heard that but it was pretty firm. Around the time of the press tour

The Pacman fight had nothing to do with it. The Berto fight had ZERO intrigue, and was perceived to be zero risk to Floyd. (No offence to Andre Berto, he's a fine fighter, but against Floyd he didn't have a chance)

Most of Floyd's ppv's buys come from people wanting desperately to see Floyd get his shit pushed in, and in the Berto fight there was simply no way that was going to happen.

If this ppv does the numbers they are projecting it's going to do, it'll come from casuals and the mma fans (pro Connor, and those wanting to see Conor embarrased) because boxing fans aren't going to shell out to watch a no hoper vs Mayweather.

I disagree. That Pacman fight turned a lot of people off Mayweather. I agree that most of his PPV buys are from people wanting to see him lose....so maybe your right. As long as there was someone (GGG, MAYBE Canelo but he beat him already) that posed a real loss threat to him I guess it would sell.

I thought Conor would be at least +1000. Lots of people evidently think he can get it done. I think maybe...I hope so, but Id put him at +1000 or more as far as real odds.

conor is getting 75-100M for this fight he stated this at the PC "triple me net worth" his current net worth is 35M

i would assume UFC gets the rest which would be 30-50M considering what paci made against floyd
There's still zero evidence the UFC gets a cut of McGregor's purse. That's just all the "Dana is greeedy!!!" people around here assuming.

The UFC might get a % of the PPV as part of the deal they made with Showtime to "use their fighter", but that doesn't mean they're taking that % out of MCGREGOR's cut.

What % cut is the UFC going to take from Conor McGregor, if any?

Anyone have any sources on this info?

The numbers I saw were $75 million for McGregor and $100 million for Floyd.

Since events with genuine sports import (like title fights) sell best, the estimates I've seen are this will do less than Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Conor isn't making nearly what people think... conor showed up less than a year ago for 3m, so why would someone pay him 30 times that? That's simply illogical.

I'm guessing he's getting 20M to show and then a small cut of the PPV, Floyd will make at least 4 times as much.

Conor needs floyd more than floyd needs him. Floyd could rematch pac or canello and make almost as much.

Conor probably gets $50 mill guaranteed and $10 per buy, or $75 guaranteed and $5 per buy. Said he'll clear a $100 M if they do Pacman numbers (5 million buys) and that's also the number he requested beforehand.

Floyd is probably on 100 M guaranteed and $15 per buy based on the Pacquiao fight.

The UFC probably has a separate deal and negotiated their terms individually from McGregor's promotion. They make more than $100 M when Conor fights so they'll get at least that.

UFC will probably take at least 35%. So he'll probably walk away with 60-70mil plus sponers and ppv points.

I think about 75m to UFC and 75m to Conor.
150m - 200m to Floyd.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 50/50 split, Floyd said he was only after 100m

There's been a couple of sources over the past weeks (I believe Darren Rovell was one) who pegged the split of the revenue as being somewhere in the ballpark of; 60% to Floyd's side and 40% to Conor's side (with 1/3rd of that 40% going to the UFC).

Floyd 60%
UFC 20%
Conor 20%

Simplistic but best guess
I think something like that too. UFC pays out about 17% if those articles were correct. No way in hell would Mayweather Promotions or Showtime give equal or more to Dana or Conor for the fight.

He'll make 25m (more than what he'd make in 3/4 ufc fights, especially if he loses a fight)

and then whatever he gets from his sponsors

LOL @ 100m, Floyd will make that.
Floyd is the A side
Conor is the E side
And Dana is the D side
is this what you hope to happen?

Floyd vs Pac made $400 mill in PPVs, $78Mill at the gate, and around $15mill in merchandise, not to mention advertising. So it made around $500mill. I have read some crazy stuff like 7 mill ppv buys for Conor and Flyod, if thats the case, holy hell. Not to exclude the fact that the T Mobile area holds more than MGM, so ticket sales alone will be quite higher. If it does as well as expected it could come close to being the first Billion dollar sporting event, making 700million in ppv alone.

Back