What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

Trying to force WMMA on us. I don't mind watching some WMMA fighters but that is literally a few - I don't want to be watching 3 fights on a card.

Joe Rogans overreaction to the slightest things, I prefer when Cruz, Cormier or even Hardy are on the Mic and give a bit of insight.

Years ago the cards were less frequent but stacked. Now it's more watered down cards more frequently, a couple of really good fights on a card.

Also being in the UK I hate the fact that the main event is on at like 5am. Would be great to watch something like Khabib vs Conor at 10pm

Joe Fucking Rogan. Dude drives me nuts on commentary, at least wait till the fighter has won before you start hyping them up.

Would love to find the other ‘ppvs’ but that also means I have to stay up till 5am to see the main events
Yeah I found a pretty reliable way to find some but you're right, moving them earlier is better for everyone. Even when there are good fights I've fallen asleep watching them (although alcohol played a part in that.)

-A WMMA fight as the main or co-main event. The vast majority of WMMA fights should be low on the undercard. A few could open the main card on a Fight Night event.

-Bruce Buffer

The emerican bro wibe surrounding the whole UFC product.

The fact that u dont get the whole UFC event when paying for a ppv.

cards are way to fucking long, maybe im just getting old. too long.

I hear you, especially if you mostly watch it at a bar. First you gotta get there early to get a good seat before it’s too crowded.

Then you’re held hostage for 5 hours until 12:30 and get into a mission impossible situation when you realize the main event hasn’t started yet, but the bar will close at 1 and your phone is on low battery.

I hear you, especially if you mostly watch it at a bar. First you gotta get there early to get a good seat before it’s too crowded.

Then you’re held hostage for 5 hours until 12:30 and get into a mission impossible situation when you realize the main event hasn’t started yet, but the bar will close at 1 and your phone is on low battery.

Wing House has started threatening to charge cover for the fights. Ive never had to do that and it feels..sacrilege at this point. However, i think if i get there before 8pm itll be free.

I used to HAVE to do that to watch at Duffys. Again, free no matter what time, but id have to get there at 7pm to get good seats. Then its 5+ hours of drinking. It was fun back then, but 5 hours at wing house on those wooden stools with no backs and having to work the next day? Jesus...

Maybe BWWs is where ill have to go before streaming again.

Not enough celebrities in the audience to cut to because I live for seeing famous people at UFC fights.

buffering-.jpg

wasted time between fights. commercials. theyve even got ads on ppvs. bruce buffer takes too long babbling, get to the fight

This bugs the shit out of me. You'd think that with a PPV you wouldn't have to endure so much advertising, but no. Greedy bastards.

Sometimes when theres nothing going on in the fight and nothing to talk about, the shitty fight night announcers still have to say something, its like STFU

I hate when a fights get so boring that I fall asleep and miss the main event.

in the early days they often wouldnt show prelims when they had time. theyd have some bs filler babbling instead

fighters who rock their opponents and immediately shoot for a takedown
Big nog vs Mir comes to mind. Although Mir my have fallen but instead of continuing with strikes on the ground Nog went for a sub. We all know how that one played out

Back