What are you watching tonight: Boxing or MMA?

Boxing is brutally boring for the most part. MMA and it's not even close.

That's like asking of you'd rather fuck a chick bare-back or wrapped up (knowing you will neither catch a disease nor knock her up).
{<huh}

The UFC card is a really good card and your asking on an MMA heavy forum....

I actually hadnt heard there was decent boxing matches on tonight until now. Would watch them if there was no MMA on, but ya, MMA.

Boxing= Dancing around a ring for 36mins & barely anybody getting touched, most of the fights look like a sparring match, if you love watching boxing then you must love all mma fighters who always go to decision who rarely threaten a finish, John Fitch must be your favorite mma fighter of all time.

Boxing= Dancing around a ring for 36mins & barely anybody getting touched, most of the fights look like a sparring match, if you love watching boxing then you must love all mma fighters who always go to decision who rarely threaten a finish, John Fitch must be your favorite mma fighter of all time.
giphy.gif

btw charlo and tank davis are most likely knocking their opponents out tonight. you must be a casual.

vsq1njhtfnoz.gif

Jermall Charlo is the one on the right.

I mean I am on an MMA forum so take a guess

Boxing is brutally boring for the most part. MMA and it's not even close.

That's like asking of you'd rather fuck a chick bare-back or wrapped up (knowing you will neither catch a disease nor knock her up).

That has to be one of the WORST analogies I've ever seen on Sherdog.

Good job.

Fuck outta here with that punches only shit.

Ah yes. When an MMA fight is in stand-up war mode you simply MUST see them take it to the ground, as that is where you like your men.

Getting grounded. Getting pounded.

Is very normal for you.

Meh prob UFC I don't care enough about broner

Both. I think boxing has the better card tonight but I try to never miss an mma card

Khan on points
Charlo & Tank by KO
Vargas on points

AB is an unrelenting try hard

Was hoping for Leonard to smack Broner at the presser

Nobody does nor should care about Broner / phaggoty mumble rapper

Boxing is simply better than MMA

If boxing is the sweet science than MMA is the complete science​

There can only be One... MMA ↓↓↓

c5DhOF1.gif

i don't care about those boxing matches so only MMA

BOXING:
Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr.
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

MMA:
Kevin Lee vs Edson Barboza
Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson

I'm watching boxing. I'l catch the highlights of Frankie getting knocked out again tomorrow. There's simply more hype.

Adrien Broner's career is on the line. He bet $300k with Tekashi, some famous rapper with skittles hair. That alone is more entertaining than whatever these MMA fighters can do tonight. Sorry but it's a fact. Boxing >> MMA

Youre on an MMA forum dude.

Go post somewhere else about your inferior and obsolete sport.

Back