What are you watching tonight: Boxing or MMA?

Boxing by far

dont forget also about Frampton vs Donaire and also Zolani Tete vs Navarez

thats a pretty good day of boxing

Also Amir Khan comeback this aftertoon

Lol. Troll. Boxing=zzzzzzzzzzz

BOXING:
Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr.
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

MMA:
Kevin Lee vs Edson Barboza
Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson

I'm watching boxing. I'l catch the highlights of Frankie getting knocked out again tomorrow. There's simply more hype.

Adrien Broner's career is on the line. He bet $300k with Tekashi, some famous rapper with skittles hair. That alone is more entertaining than whatever these MMA fighters can do tonight. Sorry but it's a fact. Boxing >> MMA

Fuck boxing

Lol. Troll. Boxing=zzzzzzzzzzz
Troll for liking boxing?

You didnt need to dislike a sport because you like the other,i bet you barely watch boxing to say some nonsense like this...

Started with UFC prelims and main card....watched Vargas/Broner.....and now switching between UFC and OKC/Utah

BOXING:
Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr.
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

MMA:
Kevin Lee vs Edson Barboza
Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson

I'm watching boxing. I'l catch the highlights of Frankie getting knocked out again tomorrow. There's simply more hype.

Adrien Broner's career is on the line. He bet $300k with Tekashi, some famous rapper with skittles hair. That alone is more entertaining than whatever these MMA fighters can do tonight. Sorry but it's a fact. Boxing >> MMA

today i learned-people still somehow watch boxing. then brag about it on an mma forum.

Back