What are you poor bastards having for dinner tonight??

Im trying to cut out breads, so probably beef, chicken, and vegetables.

Think its a sushi night.

Likely start with

deluxe-sashimi.jpg

maybe a

997d6c3a-648f-42b2-a8c5-dee62e0b245f_Green_Dragon_Roll.jpg

and some

4+unagi.jpg

Had some Wendy's with the kids.

Saved my company lunch from today, so Ribeye with twice baked potato, creamed spinach, and crab cakes.

Last edited:
I just had Poke with salmon, eel, and side of romaine lettuce, rice, masago, avocado, onions.

Me mom made tomato soup. Had it with some bread.

my girl and i split 100oz of budweiser and a large double pep at this local pizza place. she passed out because apparently 50ozs of beer and 2 slices of pizza make girls tired.

Not what I planned but I had 3 mozzerella sticks, a load of boneless wings, a Stella, and a Sam Adams. I'm gonna shit all day tomorrow and I'm going up north...can't wait

I was home late because I needed to stop to buy a new cell phone after work, so the wife made leftovers for herself and our toddler son.

I stopped by Quiznos on the way home, grabbed a chicken carbonara sub. Fucking love those things.

carbonara.png

Honestly, it didn't look anywhere near that good irl, it wasn't bursting with chicken and bacon, but it's still really damn tasty.

I've been sick all week, had the day off and just slept all day.

woke up around 5pm, was hungry so I took myself out for sushi and some chicken katsu (after washing up and watching hockey for a bit).

and of course that was about 7pm-ish so now I'm hungry again.

Back