What are you poor bastards having for dinner tonight??

wonderbread

Stiff Member
Banned
Reaction score
I just started to cut up some flap steak (bottom part of the sirloin)...figure i'll grill it up medium rare and put it over some green with some feta.....

CThCGVw.jpg

All you can eat Brazilian BBQ (Churrasco).

225 pesos = 11.98 dollars

mtt.php

barrapampas2.jpg

I'm actually in some hipster burger joint that's serves Craft beer in California right now. It's called Burger City grill. Food hasn't arrived yet.

I had Wing Stop and immediately regretted it.

Well @Roca's mom offered to have me over for dinner. She says she's going to make her specialty:

gallery_emptybowl.jpg

I'm going to the gym after work, so probably something meh like tuna.

TJ's bean and cheese burritos and tamales. Trader Joe's has solid choices for easy meals.

sugar cookies. Mengua beef jerky. Paqui haunted ghost pepper chips.

Maybe some taco bell and scotch.

i had 6 chicken wings and a little salad. im on a diet, trying to lose 10lbs. im not fat but i want to be slim 145lbs again

I finished off a batch of turkey stew I had kicking around.

I went a little crazy with the cayenne but it was AWESOME.

Well, I'll probably just not have anything lol. I had subway earlier and feel fat /:<

Late night, so probably pick up some wings or a shitty burger.

I made a smoked, stuffed pork loin with a ginger beer glaze and some green beans.

I'm later going to this place with my buddy that serves chicken, chicken feet, beer and soju. Food is decent but the main reason we're going is to flirt with attractive girl working there. Gonna see if one of us can get her number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back