What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Prey. Only 20 minutes in but the Half Life influence is straight up silly

Face huggers check
Monkey wrench weapon check
MAIN CHARACTER NAMED GORDON

If G Man shows I'm out

@TeTe @Hyperglide

So... just saw an ad on FB that heists are paying out double RP and cash right now.

I'll 100% be on tonight earlier than last night, just have to prep a portion of Tri Tip and get it marinating for tomorrow and probably throw together something quick to eat so I can get on earlier.

Last edited:
I'll hopefully be on around 5:30 here on the west coast @TeTe @Hyperglide if you're willing to help me run through some heist shit.

@TeTe @Hyperglide

So... just saw an ad on FB that heists are paying out double RP and cash right now.

I'll 100% be on tonight earlier than last night, just have to prep a portion of Tri Tip and get it marinating for tomorrow and probably throw together something quick to eat so I can get on earlier.

Oh really? I thought they were doing double money on MC Wall Contracts for 2 weeks.

Nice will have to peep that.

EDIT:.
99d8816090600ad24e9614166d38f6e86e8c7e6c.png

<WellThere>

Oh really? I thought they were doing double money on MC Wall Contracts for 2 weeks.

Nice will have to peep that.
They still have discounts on MC shit so that double money for contracts might still be going. I just saw the ad on Facebook during my lunch.

I'd be down for either but the payouts on even the set up missions for heists is nice to have double of.

They still have discounts on MC shit so that double money for contracts might still be going. I just saw the ad on Facebook during my lunch.

I'd be down for either but the payouts on even the set up missions for heists is nice to have double of.

Yup just checked it. Back to grinding pac standard lol..

Yup just checked it. Back to grinding pac standard lol..
Mind if I join then good sir this evening? Unfortunately I think as a leader my account left off right after the prison break.

Mind if I join then good sir this evening? Unfortunately I think as a leader my account left off right after the prison break.
I am on right now. Hopefully we can get a couple in.

I'll be downloading Far Cry 3 this weekend now that it's backward compatible

Finally got an Arcade stick for PS4/PC so KOF 15, SF V, GG, Chaos Code, MUGEN, River City Ransom : Underground, waiting on Tekken 7.
Few other indie games on PS4, still want to finish Yakuza 0, Nier Automata and I go back to UFC 2 once a month or so. Too much to really finish anything :\

I watched the Warcraft movie last week. Actually didn't find it terrible. Prompted me to install and play some Warcraft 3 tonight. Hadn't touched it since maybe 2004.

Started Hot Wheels last night. Cool cars and nice tracks.

Did a few more heists. Getting rich quick

@Hyperglide @TeTe

Snoopy_Glasses_thumbsup.jpg

Question for you guys.. shit like the Meth lab or a CEO business or two are those decent ways of consistently making cash? I've heard things like the meth lab with the MC expansion allows you to earn a small bit of change even if you aren't technically logged into the game the same way Fable used to earn money as log as your system was on.

Last edited:
Been mostly playing Elder Scrolls Online. I get so far with a character then I make the mistake the mistake of going online and seeing if it's a good build, only to discover the race, class, skills or gear are all wrong and it's a piece of shit. So start again, make another character and then realise the character I had before was actually fine and I should stop reading autistic nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back