What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Far Cry 3

Took all of three hours to beat NBA2K17 The Prelude to get the 1000 G

Now playing Child of Light.

Was playing Diablo 3 but I've finally seen the light and moved on to Path of Exile. Do we have a Sherdog Guild that I can join?

Was playing Gwent but stopped hopefully in the final release they have a better single player setup.

This is shameful but I just now started playing the Total War series. My friendships have suffered for the last week and of course still playing 7 Days to Die religiously.

Other than MK8 and a bit of Zelda here and there I got nothing now. Not in the mood to finish Horizon at the moment and I'm trading in Prey - that fucking game gives me the grrs just like Dishonored 2 did. Normal difficulty - get spotted and you're just about auto-fucked and have to sit through a minute long load screen. Rinse and repeat. I spent more time in load screens than the actual game yesterday.

This is shameful but I just now started playing the Total War series. My friendships have suffered for the last week and of course still playing 7 Days to Die religiously.

Damn, you really like it that much? I was curious about it but heard it was a load of shit.

I've been playing Total War Shogun 2 with mods so much the last few months.

About to get these off the backlog

Final Fantasy 4 - pretty fun with the familiar FF combat and settings. Story isn't anything special, the series came a long way

Party Hard - Go from party to party and kill everyone in sight without getting caught by the pigs. Pretty simple, repetitive stealth mechanics but I still enjoyed it

Once I've finished these it's on to Pillars of Eternity and Darksiders 2

Finished the story on GTA V and cleaned up some easy cheevos as a result of it.

Started playing Fallout 3

Mafia 3 now that it's cheaper and not as much of a buggy shitstorm

Mad max. Its still a good game but man theres alot of potential there that they didn't capitalize on..Also dumb af that most of the cast arent aussie

''Jagged Alliance 2'' with the 1.13 patch. Great turn based combat system, and the AI of the enemies is surprisingly very very good as well (especially for a 1998 game, it's got a more credible, responsive AI than most modern games). It's also hard as fuck even at the lowest difficulty setting, honestly it might be the hardest game I have ever played. I can't see myself finishing it, even keeping a few sectors seems like an impossible task for me at the moment.

Closing in on the end of Mafia 3. Picked up the definitive edition of MGSV. Had the standard edition on PS4 but really had an itch to play again.

Closing in on the end of Mafia 3. Picked up the definitive edition of MGSV. Had the standard edition on PS4 but really had an itch to play again.
Have fun saving that hostage 50 times in a row.

fightclubcopy.gif

I'm playing Prey without previous knowledge of the game except for one trailer and I'm not digging it so far but it has tons of potential to expand into a great title.
I like the atmosphere and the sound a lot but the enemies are so damn generic that it bugs me on a personal level. I feel like I've seen them in a thousand other movies, games and read about them in a couple of books. I'll continue playing for a couple of hours and decide if it's worth it.

Have fun saving that hostage 50 times in a row.

fightclubcopy.gif

I'm playing Prey without previous knowledge of the game except for one trailer and I'm not digging it so far but it has tons of potential to expand into a great title.
I like the atmosphere and the sound a lot but the enemies are so damn generic that it bugs me on a personal level. I feel like I've seen them in a thousand other movies, games and read about them in a couple of books. I'll continue playing for a couple of hours and decide if it's worth it.

Hey, it's not as repetitive as Mafia is.

I have a strong feeling you're not going to ever dig Prey - My impressions were the same as yours and after ten hours in I just couldn't do it anymore. It actually made me want to play Deus Ex again, if anything.

Hey, it's not as repetitive as Mafia is.

I have a strong feeling you're not going to ever dig Prey - My impressions were the same as yours and after ten hours in I just couldn't do it anymore. It actually made me want to play Deus Ex again, if anything.
That's so weird because I got the urge to play two games and one of them was Deus Ex.

Finished up NIER Automata and now I'm downloading Cosmic Star Heroine.

PUBG - getting decent
LOL - plat
Rocket League - plat
HS - legend if i put time, finish rank 2 in may
Tekken 7 - just got it, im pretty bad havent played tekken in 20 years literally

Finished Dishonored 2 would give it a 7.5/10 started great but it lost it's luster for me near the end. By the last 2 missions i couldnt be bothered with the stealth approach so i went all out assault pretty much to speed up the process. The level design was really good for the most part.

Started Salt And Sanctuary, very promising. Im only like an hour in, just after the first boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back