What are you guys doing this weekend? (Weekend brahs gtfih)

J

John Wang

Tonight I'm going to see that new Alien movie after I go to sweet, sweet IHOP for some food life.

Tomorrow morning we're taking the doggy to get groomed. I will also prob get the oil changed in the MR2 and look at some rims at a tire place, then heading up to Columbus to fack around for a bit before picking the doggy back up around 5.

Sunday will be gym action, dog park action, nap action maybe, and prob watch some movies or something.

Wby?

Wife and baby stuff. Will try and meet up with @Cool Hand Luke at some point. Crawfish for sure.

Taking the yacht out for a spin. Haven't been able to since work has been really busy.

Might play beer pong tomorrow at a friends house but I really just want to relax at home. Ive been traveling all week for work and need some rest.

Going to grill some fajitas marinadas, get drunk and watch Bellator tonight. Tomorrow might go to this couple I'm friends with a few towns over's house and probably grill and get drunk over there too and watch the NBA playoffs. Pretty standard weekend for me.

Playing guitar with a newish band on Saturday and helping my cousin remodel his bathroom.

Tomorrow morning we're taking the doggy to get groomed. I will also prob get the oil changed in the MR2 and look at some rims at a tire place, then heading up to Columbus to fack around for a bit before picking the doggy back up around 5.

Travelling to Bali, Indonesia for a 10 day holiday

That's what I'm talking about. Love Bali, play hard playa.
You are goddamn right. Nearly 2.00 am here and still going on first night despite being rooted from travel. I don't mess about

Tomorrow I have a private lesson with my kickboxing coach, then kayaking in the afternoon with the wife.

Sunday I'm doing a 5k for my work, and then seeing the Alien movie in the afternoon with the wife.

Taking the yacht out for a spin. Haven't been able to since work has been really busy.

batman-throwing-cat-boat-dingy-von-voyage-pussy-14110811880.gif

giphy.gif

Going to see the races for the Preakness this weekend hoping to win some cash. Followed by seeing U2 at the Rose Bowl (Floor tix).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back