What are you guys doing this weekend? (Weekend brahs gtfih)

Speaking of that buns, have you ever had mongolian BBQ at like a mall or something....FURAARRKK its so good and greasy. You fill your own bowl with any slabs of meat you want and then hand it to the oriental man behind the counter. he then cooks it on a flat circular grill......FUUUARK

Speaking of that buns, have you ever had mongolian BBQ at like a mall or something....FURAARRKK its so good and greasy. You fill your own bowl with any slabs of meat you want and then hand it to the oriental man behind the counter. he then cooks it on a flat circular grill......FUUUARK
Hell yeah bunny!!! It is so fuarking HNNNGGG

Think I'm going to have fun this weekend, loosen the tie, take some risks.

Maybe leave the bodies somewhere more obvious.

Leave a bit of DNA behind.

Spice things up a bit.

Tonight I'm going to see that new Alien movie after I go to sweet, sweet IHOP for some food life.

Tomorrow morning we're taking the doggy to get groomed. I will also prob get the oil changed in the MR2 and look at some rims at a tire place, then heading up to Columbus to fack around for a bit before picking the doggy back up around 5.

Sunday will be gym action, dog park action, nap action maybe, and prob watch some movies or something.

Wby?

Posting on sd..

Nice sounds dominant!! I have a giant 30ton crane thing outside my office window that operators use to pick up those big steel coils. It's pretty sweet!
I don't use a crane much at all. My job offered to pay for the schooling, written and practical exam. So I figured why the hell not. So many people failed it was unreal. The practical wasn't that bad but a bit stressful because it was windy...the written was pretty intense and that's the part most failed.

Genghis grill is the name of the place close to me. Sounds the same. Fkn awesome. Fill my bowl with beef, chicken, shrimp, veggies, eggs,.....and then pick the seasoning. Fk. Sounds so good right now.

Weekend is already here! Just got home from shopping in the market...fresh veggies....and avocado is in season so some guacamole is on the menu.

Probably watch some sports on TV and relax a while, contemplate my existence, and create a plan for world domination. I might even drink a beer and get on top of my wife! lol

bork1}

lol at 'oriental'.
it's asian now.

sports, drinking, gym, drinking, bike ride, drinking, etc.
damn, I sound like an alkie.
it's purely medicinal.

Will try to go see new aliran movie with gf. Will end up going to some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y ass romcom

I have a double date with a buddy with two chicks. If I don't get laid I plan to get wasted and post on sherdog

Back