What are you a expert with?

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Cool. My dad is 70, as well.

31 myself and getting the hang of things.

Sounds great. Yeah, it's been a long journey, but the results speak for themselves, I think. At this poing I'm even able to do it while talking on the phone or posting on internet forums at the same time.

Sounds great. Yeah, it's been a long journey, but the results speak for themselves, I think. At this poing I'm even able to do it while talking on the phone or posting on internet forums at the same time.

The futures looking up Shoemaker!

not groundhogs

Was that today? How'd it go? Did he duck and cover, or take the fight to the sun?

edit: this tradition needs an update I think. We all raise grounds hogs, and whoevers has the biggest balls when confronting the light gets to be the groundhog we turn to for 4 years. Then we re-evaluate.

Im the undisputed champion and expert in the art of losing. I always end up losing. And if I win, its in the very rare occasion where I actually wanted to lose. So its a loss as well.

I'm a certified level 1 USA boxing coach. That makes me an expert on internet boxing

I'm an expert at watching tv and buying inappropriate gifts for important occasions.

Homer wasn't the most charming, but at least he never disappointed in the bedroom unlike others.

Dang! Don't SHERdog have any Generals roaming around guarding against posts such as mine being RUIN by folk who have nothing better on their mind?
Reminds me of ONE poster you will see at 'Topic'....guy attacks (NOT ME...only I will SEE the a-hOh..) only leaving one word statement //something "farts"..

Back