What are you a expert with?

John Wilkinson

WBO WBC IBF WBA; no duel/tri
@White
Reaction score
I am expert w/ Sport of boxing (1). aa) "expert reader" bb) Administrative. And I'm a boxing historian, TOO....but..much respect for the many of us out there doubt it very much I'd hit top 200. (Top 500?). 2) I'm expert in a self invented FIELD which I call: "Inner City maintenance Theory". ICMT includes a branch of Police sciences. Actually.. I learned this field almost instantly/been developing it over past 20 years. 3) I have a third 1/2 FIELD I am "expert" with.
No Jokers, please completely serious. If you have a light disposition no problem but no pracsters or trouble makers.

Last edited:
I am expert w/ Sport of boxing (1). aa) "expert reader" bb) Administrative. And I'm a boxing historian, TOO....but..much respect for the many of us out there doubt it very much I'd hit top 200. (Top 500?). 2) I'm expert in a self invented FIELD which I call: "Inner City maintenance Theory". ICMT included a branch of Police sciences. Actually.. I learned this field almost instantly/been developing it over past 20 years. 3) I have a third 1/2 FIELD I am "expert" with.
No Jokers, please completely serious. If you have a light disposition no problem but no practsters or trouble makers.
I'm an expert in fighting, loving and driving. As my mom tells me, since I moved back into the basement, I'm a legend in my own mind... :cool:

I feel that an "expert reader" would be able to tell when they are in the wrong fucking forum.

Take this garbage to OT or Mayberry or some shit.

Ooohhhh no you don't. You don't get to write a NyQuil fueled post and then only expect legitimate responses.

I'm going to the drug store and when I get back, me and yous is gon' tangle.

My wife's boyfriend told me I am a terrific husband. Guess that makes me an expert.

I'm an expert in fighting, loving and driving. As my mom tells me, since I moved back into the basement, I'm a legend in my own mind... :cool:
Yeah. You have good health and a good future because you are basically a HAPPY PERSON! It comes thru! Thank you!

I knew @BisexualMMA had an alt account!

tenor.gif

I'm an expert at sex, my nickname is 'The Fuckmaster'

My wife's boyfriend told me I am a terrific husband. Guess that makes me an expert.

Haha I sort of wish I could tag the whole War Room and watch them stumble all over themselves with this.

edit: holy fuck they already showed up. They just find it like a dog in heat.

Bro, you gotta install a bidet hose next to ur toilet.
Technique is outdated. It's all about tech.
One wipe after a spray to dry the water and ur good to go.

All of my friends have been on this baby wipe kick, so...? *shrug* I'm onboard with this.

Last edited:
I RATE Ken Norton 1st, Shavers 2nd, Ron Lyle 3rd in a three man field a.t. and..that is the only rating that's viable putting the three against one another.
Boxing experts contemplate things like this.

I'm an expert in wiping my ass. Been doing it for close to 40 years now.

Back