What are the best fights in ONE history?

Other than the mentioned, I remember when McSweeney soccer kicked Kaminishi to death
McSweeney was fun in ONE. We should have gotten McSweeney - Vera but ONE dicked McSweeney so no go

Kotetsu Boku has had good fights, specifically his fights with Zoro and Colossa.

Koji Oishi quick time as champ was fun, His 2 fights with Honario Bonario were awesome KOs.
I wish Koji did not retire shortly after, it was fun seeing him so long after the Nick Diaz loss in UFC lol.
Koji oishi’s a fuckin legend. His fight with hanario banario was fun as fuck. Even his fight with jadamba was fun.

I was curious what people judge to be the best fights in the seven year history of ONE FC/ONE Championship. I'm not a regular viewer of their events, but try to keep abreast of what is going on.

The most exciting ONE fight I've watched was probably the first fight between Angela Lee and Mei Yamaguchi.
Igor sirviv vs vitaly bigdash.

This is the fight that got me to take notice of the promotion

it looked to me like Svirid got his arm dislocated in the sub

Jesus Christ that one commentator was annoying. Sounds like skelator.

Hands down those with the big Evolve upsets:

Boku v Zoro - Boku getting leg kick'd to death and coming back to KO the huge oversized frankenstein mofo with beautiful shots you can see the moment he goes out on his feet

Aoki v Folayang - Aoki getting Nagashima'd AGAIN. So satisfying.

Mith Chilson v Shannon Wiratchai and Ed Kelly - poster boy getting soccer kicked and choked out.

They inadvertantently created a Globo Gym v Average Joes narrative so it's always a great moment to see the underdogs win

Back