What age is Chuch gonna get rid of the mohawk and drop the Iceman persona?

Chuck is not an asshole...Chuch is a legend....He helped create the UFC for what it is today....His rivalries with Tito are epic....Just don't want to see him become Steven Segal or Mr. T....Two guys who overstayed their notoriety that made them famous. I fee sorry for Mr. T becuase he use to be a bad ass scary ldude but, known he is about 60, still trying to claim that "He pitties the fool"....The same look, with same lines for 40 years and I feel a little sympathy for him.
As for Seagal, his method of martial arts is sooooooo obsolete in an MMA match..... He hangs around a lot I just to remain relevant....His pefecf triangle haie toupees are always funny

Anging gracefully is so obsolete. Hollywood refuses to let it go
What? Why are you acting like chuch is an asshole then?

I cannot imagine a 60 year old man with that haircut.... Doesn't he have kids? How do you go to parent teacher conferences looking like a mix between a harley rider and KKK member?

Teacher: Mr. Liddell, we need tour child to pain more attention to his studies and getting prepared for college,

Chuck: Fu*k off teach, I have been teaching my kid the art of the looping overhand. don't worry, they will be fine.

Never, Billy Idol in an interview - do you know how many times my haircut got my duck sucked......

Back