What age is Chuch gonna get rid of the mohawk and drop the Iceman persona?

Since he's apparently an entire religious denomination unto himself, he can keep it.

don1.jpg
I cant you believe you just posted a pic of Don Frye naked. Oh, the humanity!

I cannot imagine a 60 year old man with that haircut.... Doesn't he have kids? How do you go to parent teacher conferences looking like a mix between a harley rider and KKK member?

Teacher: Mr. Liddell, we need tour child to pain more attention to his studies and getting prepared for college,

Chuck: Fu*k off teach, I have been teaching my kid the art of the looping overhand. don't worry, they will be fine.
So in your little two man play, chuck is an asshole ....which I disagree with, but you're saying he won't act like an asshole if he just shaves/grows his hair?

I'm no groundhog expert, but I'm pretty sure you could take your own advice.
Yeah you are right but it has been along day and I'm far too lazy to go back and correct my original message. So it is more of a 'Do as I say, not what I do.' type of thing.

that mohawk is a tax write off

Having visualized it: Chuck would look great as an 84 y-o Iceman.

Never. Once an Iceman, ALWAYS an Iceman.

#4LifeBro

When he has no hair... the Oldman needs to wake up and realise he's nearly 54

He is still a badass. So he's fine for now

When he develops a bald spot in the middle. It'll look weird like that.

2015 account. makes sense.

Chuck is a fucking legend and you arent fit to lick one of the Iceman's toes. Its not a "persona" its the fucking badass is.

Chuck lives his life knocking pussies out, slaying A-tier pussy, doing the finest blow, and isn't changig for nobody.

So in your little two man play, chuck is an asshole ....which I disagree with, but you're saying he won't act like an asshole if he just shaves/grows his hair?

Chuck is not an asshole...Chuch is a legend....He helped create the UFC for what it is today....His rivalries with Tito are epic....Just don't want to see him become Steven Segal or Mr. T....Two guys who overstayed their notoriety that made them famous. I fee sorry for Mr. T becuase he use to be a bad ass scary ldude but, known he is about 60, still trying to claim that "He pitties the fool"....The same look, with same lines for 40 years and I feel a little sympathy for him.
As for Seagal, his method of martial arts is sooooooo obsolete in an MMA match..... He hangs around a lot I just to remain relevant....His pefecf triangle haie toupees are always funny

Anging gracefully is so obsolete. Hollywood refuses to let it go

Back